What's new

Whats your favorite food!?

As a cannabis connoisseur many of us have also become food connoisseur's, i would like to know whats your favorite munchies/delicacy/comfort food?
:yummy:

Last edited:

harold

hi... my home made chinese style spare ribs are a delicacy that ive been perfecting over the years, i can post the recipe if anybodies interested? the sauce is made from good quality soy sauce, brown sugar, toasted sesame seeds, garlic puree, paprika, pepper, star anise, apple juice (or sometimes orange or pineapple) and once basted onto the meat turns into a thick syrup that complements the tenderness of the meat wonderfully... for desert i love those big chewy chocolate chip cookies, washed down with an ice cold glass of creamy milk :)

buzzmobile

Veteran
harold, that sounds delicious. In a few hours my favorite food will be barbecued ribs. They are soaking up a dry rub as we speak.

:D

Personally, i cant get my mind off of BBQ Brisket, smoked for 12hrs over ozark hickory MM-MHMM!! Along with some Cheesy corn!!

Harold please post the recipe!! Others are welcome to post their fav. recipes too!!

Last edited:

harold

harolds chinese style ribs
4 tbsp of good quality brown/dark sugar
3 tbsp of kikkoman brand soy sauce
2 tbsp of good port wine or rice wine
1 tbsp of apple/orange/ pineapple juice
1 tbsp of good quality toasted sesame seeds
2 tsp of garlic puree
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp of star anise powder
1 tsp sea salt

Dry fry the sesame seeds until golden and then pour all the other ingredients into the pan, bring to a boil and turn off the heat...get your ribs and rub half of the sauce into them (save the other half for basting) marinade them overnight. i dont have a slow cooker (i live in the uk, there hard to find over here) so i put them on top of a rack that fits inside a tray, i pour apple/orange/pineapple juice into the bottom tray so it steams them while they cook. I wrap the tray with tin foil and put in the oven with medium heat for 4-5 hours or until the meat pulls back an inch over the bone. The foil is removed and the ribs put into the oven to brown up nicely. Then i baste the remaining sauce until they look nice and coated :) sometimes i sprinkle finely sliced red thai chillis on top and spring onions to finish them off... happy eating.

Rastatrue

Hey now, i only eat good food. As you get older good food is all that's left so
I try to enjoy. gonna grill some shrimp, make a salad, tonight.

Sex drugs,alchol,even Rock&Roll fad. Good food keeps getting better. I weigh 70 kilo's so I eat all the good stuf I want. Ital foods of course!

dubmaster

Stir Fry....

especially Curry stir fry with coconut milk and pineapple and all the veggies..shrimp and chicken..
DA bomb.

Best stir fry in the world?
So far its from Chanosos in Windsor Canada...

G

I second curry... curryyyyyyyy yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Banoffee Pie:

8431DSCN5887.JPG

SM

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In the Womens forum theres a place to post recipes...there are a ton a great ones there and any you all want to add would be marvelous!!...diff sections for main dishes, beverages, desserts! ...lets see some summer recipes you all love!