What's new

WHATS YOUR FAV. BOB MARLEY SONG?

G

Do you only have Legend? If you don't have kaya and/or confrontation I suggest you purchase them pronto.

Some of my favorites are "trench town rock," "kaya," and "mix up mix up" to name a few.

Sorry to critique you, but hey I'll teach ya something. your thread title should be "what's" instead of whats beacuse what's means what is. maybe you already knew that though. :)

G

Montreal Jazz said:
Do you only have Legend? If you don't have kaya and/or confrontation I suggest you purchase them pronto.

Some of my favorites are "trench town rock," "kaya," and "mix up mix up" to name a few.

Sorry to critique you, but hey I'll teach ya something. your thread title should be "what's" instead of whats beacuse what's means what is. maybe you already knew that though. :)

I have all of the BM albums and all his boys too...i just feel "could u be loved" more than all.

thats all.

BTW your grammer lesson is pointless to me...I know ALL your school boy grammer...it is meaningless in an internet forum...ya dig?

Last edited:

high_hopes

I admit, I am not a huge Marley fan. I don't know much of his collection besides his popular stuff, but from what I do know - Buffalo Soldier would probably be #1.

I'd love to get a group of people around a campfire and play "One Love" as we are all smoking fat blunts...

G

yukon, you spelled grammer incorrectly.

you have all of them? you realize there are probably like 3 dozen right?

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
For some reason I really dig 400 Years and also Kaya. I absolutely love the way Crazy Baldhead starts off. But they are all really good songs.

And, grammatically speaking, I know I should not start a sentence with the word But, but fuck it....or the word And. :noway:

G

Montreal Jazz said:
yukon, you spelled grammer incorrectly.

you have all of them? you realize there are probably like 3 dozen right?

uh yeah ...i a am yuchon ..and i have every bob song known to man on 1 album or 'nether

ya dig?

I have more than 100 BUB mUrley albemz on trax and meny buoot legz.

im glad u like dicipher literature.

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
*This has nothing to do with Bob Marley*
You keep sayin ya dig, I also say it alot, but there is a badass James Gang song called Yadig?. Just thought I would say that seeing as how I love the James Gang.
Also Funk #48 and Funk #49 are jammin.

solrebl

C'mon "could you be loved???" is your favorite? hahaha I aion't gonna lie it's a pretty tight song. My favorite though is... nah there are to many... the one I really keep coming back too though is "crazy baldheads" cuz I ain't NO crazy baldhead.

M

Mr. Nevermind

"Iron lion zion "is my favorite followed by "Coming in from the cold"

Nevermind

M

Mr. Nevermind

OH yeah i forgot " Simmer Down" from his early Ska days

nevermind

G

Burnin' and Lootin

But Bob and the Wailers had so many good hits that spoke to the people that its hard to chose. He was a very influencial speaker and leader that said what he believed but appealed to the masses through rythm.

R.I.P.