What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's Your 3 Favorite Beers That Compliment Your Bud!!!

KONY

Veteran
I think right now my favorite three are

All day IPA (Founders)
Lunch (Maine beer co.)
Substance (Bissell brothers).

The all day is nothing special, however the 15 packs are $16.59 here in town, Past summers I have been a fan of Smuttynose Finest kind for lower cost good beer. This is probably my all time favorite beer based on availability, value and everything. If cost was no concern it wouldnt be on the list.

Cannavore

Veteran
I think right now my favorite three are

All day IPA (Founders)
Lunch (Maine beer co.)
Substance (Bissell brothers).

The all day is nothing special, however the 15 packs are $16.59 here in town, Past summers I have been a fan of Smuttynose Finest kind for lower cost good beer. This is probably my all time favorite beer based on availability, value and everything. If cost was no concern it wouldnt be on the list.

guessing youre in the NE area since you can get Bissell? have you tried anything from Trillium Brewery and/or Tree House Brewing? they're cranking out some of the best IPA's not only in NE but the entire country right now.

KONY

Veteran
guessing youre in the NE area since you can get Bissell? have you tried anything from Trillium Brewery and/or Tree House Brewing? they're cranking out some of the best IPA's not only in NE but the entire country right now.

I have not, they are not regularly distributed here, or maybe at all, I am in Maine aka vacationland

Cannavore

Veteran
I have not, they are not regularly distributed here, or maybe at all, I am in Maine aka vacationland

oh i thought bissell bros was Mass.. that explains it then lol those other two I named are local Mass breweries that don't distribute as far as i know.

AeroKush102

Thanks everyone, I love good beer. I go city to city looking for good beer and wine to drink while I'm in airports and layovers and love to enjoy new things. I can't wait to try to the Bissell Bros. and Lunch. Kony, I will look for the All Day IPA.

G

Any of the micro-brewerys here in Alaska have their act together.
Except the glacier brewhouse. They use shit ingredients in their recipies and you feel it the next day.

I had the Moose Point Porter on draft made by Kassiks Brewery out of Kenai. Shit is sublime.

AeroKush102

I don't consume liquor anymore but I was a Patron fan back in the day. I started drinking Cuervo Gold in 97, by 98 I was on Patron. After my first 2 sips of Patron, no more Cuervo for me. Now I drink wine and beer. Cabs and IPAs.

Cannavore

Veteran
Any of the micro-brewerys here in Alaska have their act together.
Except the glacier brewhouse. They use shit ingredients in their recipies and you feel it the next day.

I had the Moose Point Porter on draft made by Kassiks Brewery out of Kenai. Shit is sublime.

Anchorage Brewing puts out some fire. We get a few of their bottles out on the east coast.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I don't consume liquor anymore but I was a Patron fan back in the day. I started drinking Cuervo Gold in 97, by 98 I was on Patron. After my first 2 sips of Patron, no more Cuervo for me. Now I drink wine and beer. Cabs and IPAs.
I find when I do drink tekillya, it is Patron, used Cuervo (<;-)) for name recognition... i'm a Bud guy, either way... 'bud'.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts