What's new

Whats up with Van Bud??

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
interesting, there is also a shortage of higher end strains around here right now too. times are tough all over. the funny thing is i have been getting the same kush as always but the last 2 times there has definatly been a deterioration in the quality. its like the kush is smoking like regs.

G

Green Supreme

There are hints everywhere to grow your own. Seems moaning in this thread won't change things one bit, but do what works for you. Good luck. Peace GS

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
growing your own is great when you are in a position to do so but not all of us are. it is amazing how quickly growing can make you take weed for granted. it sucks ass having to wonder where your next nug is coming from or worse, will it be good. growers kiss your plants. you never know when you will end up in an alley trolling for bud.(ok that last line was just drama)

bigbag

Veteran
im in Vancity and in my circles there's ALWAYS an abundance of very high end products.purple kush and other kush's dominate the marketplace as peeps go stupid over it.dana's dispensary has like 15 kinds of dank as well as umpteen hashes/oil's/edable's/tincture's,etc.if your hard up u can always get quality dimers at certain downtown watering holes from noon-after midnight,everyday !Van has the best weed scene of just about anywhere,imho

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
im in Vancity and in my circles there's ALWAYS an abundance of very high end products.purple kush and other kush's dominate the marketplace as peeps go stupid over it.dana's dispensary has like 15 kinds of dank as well as umpteen hashes/oil's/edable's/tincture's,etc.if your hard up u can always get quality dimers at certain downtown watering holes from noon-after midnight,everyday !Van has the best weed scene of just about anywhere,imho

Yeah they had some nice shit going through here but not sure about you but as far as I can see it's losing it. As far as Dana's his shit isn't that great except for his Green Crack once in awhile. Then theirs his hash and eatibles which are $40.00 a gram I could do that every hour lol no thanks lol peace out Headband707:joint:

Norrath

i smoked a whole bunch of my own stuff with some other growers and friends last night, comparing it with a few different dealer bought nugs, all the same session. i must say their nugs are shaved really tight, must be using a trimmer or truly taking their time trimming their nugs.. But im super joyous today after a unanimous decision mine was best at the table. I didnt say anything about growing it, i just 'brought' it.. (as far as i know none of the other growers brought the other strains, it was fully street bought competition, i know this by using my intuition)

i know what you mean about looking for the next nug, at that point i wouldnt care where the cannabis came from, flattened under a coffee mug from 3 months ago? psh w/e coffee cured let's smoke!:D

the more connections you can get, even friends youre comfortable enough to ask a who question, faster youll find some more; or even go hang out at the amsterdam cafe...ya never know!

D

danny karey

I get wicked bud in my area, honey oil, hash. 200$ for a Z of bud, 65$ a quarter for hash 250$ a Z, Honey oil is about 80$ a fiver which in kinda high but the oil is f'n amazing.

I found alot of people got good weed right now, along with hash and oil.........you Guys need to get a new source.

Danny

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Yeah I just came from the club and they have some new bill C6 or somthing don't quote on the C6 # but they are now trying to shut down the clubs from growing so the DEA is going to town folks. Thats what happens when you don't vote lol lol. FUCK !!!!. peace out Headband707

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Winter is when the big guns come out. i don't grow in the summer it's just to dam hot and adding a AC to the PGE bill is not an option. Winter grows are just starting or have been this last month. Most of the bud out now is the summer harvest.

Big Foot

I tend to find the quality of weed goes down after the summer growing season. Lots of outdoor bud is sold and isn't as potent.

ButteredIt

most of the bud i see around here is mediocre quality with one exception. the can weed. like literally in a can. from vancouver island... and it has its own website. haha. 100% organic says the label. perhaps a tad pricey at 250 an oz. but well worth it when you call up your other guy and their best stuff is "got some dank bubba kush, purple kush, and og kush." pisses me off every time.

H

hulkbogan

Dogs on the ferrys are stopping alot of the
flow of dank from the island hence the cans.
Ever since the dogs showed up way less shitty
early cut shit showing up on the island, don't
tell me organized crime in Vancouver is a myth..
If you can't find amazing herbs keep looking I
see many different flavors a week.

It's who you know really

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
to tell the truth the dispensaries in vancity have sucked. I have sold and delt with the Dispensary on the 800 block of hastings in vancity and they stole a pound from a friend of mine. fired their best staff who hooked them up with quality smoke. I also know they have an employee known as Dori who is fucking people left and right. She is the manager who buys for $2000 a pound and charges 9 or $10 per gram. Do not to the dispensary if can avoid it. Also the guy they stole to pound from was their biggest donator, he gave them a pound for free to dispense to patients for free.

H

hulkbogan

I have similair stories involving a different club and well known
activist. Gave them lots of help when they were desperate and
dry during the summer including donating garbage bags of my trim.
They would never pay market prices for my product so I would broker
cheaper stuff from friends to them. They didn't pay upfront so they always
had a few grand of mine in their possesion. I like helping people out but
i started to get sick of it when they were two weeks late paying me
and chose to make up excuses about how I sounded sick and shouldn't
come near their patients till I was healthy.

That was the last time I helped them out and when I told them how I was
dissapointed with what they did the response was " we have so many people
sitting on 20 pounds it dosent matter".

H

hulkbogan

Also the owner tried to argue with me that my bubba kush was from the
kingdom of kush in Africa. Apparently he never heard of Afghan kush
or The Hindu kush range.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
That was the last time I helped them out and when I told them how I was
dissapointed with what they did the response was " we have so many people
sitting on 20 pounds it dosent matter".[/quote]

Not surprised, but i bet they are full of BS saying they have so many others willing to offer them product. I know the Vancity scene is fuked, to tell the truth I think i will open my own dispensary and provide quality the others cant for a price the others would double. anyways sorry to hear you had a bad experience also.