What's new

Whats up with Van Bud??

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I have been noticing a real decline in the quaility in our great bud .. Our bud used to be sooo good and lately it has really lost it.. Is this just me or what?.. I know the personal grows but damn all the dealers I know and all the clubs the quality has really gone down and I'm wondering what the heck is going on?? I know the clubs are aware and they are working on it but what about the streets?? What the fuck???? Growers your BUD SUCKS!!! and your not harvesting at the right time or picking the right seeds you assholes..:moon:.Okay rants over lol lol :joint: We did have some good bud about 8 months ago peace out Headband707:noway:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol that's why I grow my own. Most of those folks are just trying to cash in and take them to early or the genetics are poor or they just suck at growing. Anything that enters my garden has to be very good quality or it's out to the hash bin. I had a skywalker that I had in flower was very nice friends would say can't wait to try that. She went into the hash bin did not make my cut. All my friends said WTF are you doing lol.

D

deepforest

I have been noticing a real decline in the quaility in our great bud .. Our bud used to be sooo good and lately it has really lost it.. Is this just me or what?.. I know the personal grows but damn all the dealers I know and all the clubs the quality has really gone down and I'm wondering what the heck is going on?? I know the clubs are aware and they are working on it but what about the streets?? What the fuck???? Growers your BUD SUCKS!!! and your not harvesting at the right time or picking the right seeds you assholes..:moon:.Okay rants over lol lol :joint: We did have some good bud about 8 months ago peace out Headband707:noway:

hey man, i know what you mean. whenever im in vancouver all i get to smoke is what someone calls "kush" (who knows what it is) or the hells angel bullshit weed that makes my chest hurt. the clubs don't really have many strains i know of, it seems alot of growers that supply just give their meds some strange name and i have no idea what it is.

the street weed i find is covered with that gross brix+ shit. i wont even buy nutes from the company that produces it anymore cause its so gross and immoral putting that crap on buds to make it weigh more and look better to the untrained eye.once and awhile someone has some good trainwreck or real purple kush but other than that it seems like the markets flooded with commercial beasters junk. alot of the shit i see is the same as what the bikers sell out of their not so discreet shop so its pretty obvious that the gangs control most of the street weed. fucking dumb cops. its all their fault for busting individual growers and letting the gangs keep going.

i used to get awesome pot that was almost psychadelic back when i was in high school not so long ago ... good luck finding anything like that anymore , growers only care about fast finishers and big yeilders these days . maybe learn to grow and you can charge more for your product to make up for lesser yielding strains and longer flowering times

my med card should be here soon and im going to get some kali mist and other knockout strains going so i dont have to smoke that crap anymore.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
So Hammerhead you didn't like Skywalker lol and yeah that Trainwreck X Kush and PK is the boom and it is biker cuts love that shit lol.. good price too lol.. Clubs shit doesn't come close to that .. I'm seeing lots of wet weed lots of shit from grower either being pushed of course or don't care . The wetter it is the more they get. But I just say no lol lol.. Fuck that shit I'm not that desperate lol well maybe somtimes lol just kidding . I would prefer to just grow 10's end of story. Let the dealers and clubs have there 8's and wet sleepy dope peace out Headband707

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are several reasons for the decline in quality IMO. One of the top selling strains in Van was a strain Marc Emery pushed called Early Wonder Skunk. It had a fast finish, but that was because it was bred with ruderalis, a low potency auto flowering variety of cannabis. The auto flowering strains flooding the market now aren't very potent. I think potentcy has been sacrificed for quick finishing times. Also, I believe a lot of dealers and even some dispensaries are "tumbling" buds- running them in a kif seperator before they're sold.
Anyone buying weed really needs to have a 40X microscope to check the buds first. Lots of trichome stalks, but no gland heads is a sure sign either it's been kiffed, or handled roughly.
Best bet- GROW YOUR OWN! Just my .02.

Last edited:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Well Fest I will have to agree with only half of what you say lol lol it's definately not Marc and his EWS lol as I grew that shit and that isn't the bud I'm looking for . I can give you the run down on the bud that is good if you would like but the yeild is not there which is part of the problem. And yes you are right about the harvest . IMHO lots of growers have gone down because of this bill C15 and the DEA and Olympics all rolled into one. The bud that has been lost is PK, Trainwreck X Kush, Orange Kush,Green Crack, all clone only all top 10's for $175.00oz. to $240.00 the best being PK and TW . peace out Headband707

G

Green Supreme

The cannabis gawds help those that help themselves. Complaining will not get you better weed like growing your own will. You make growing awesome weed sounds easy, if you were right there'd be more good weed lol. Peace GS

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You want to know the truth?

A lot of East Indian and Chinese people have started growing weed. They cut down the crop at 6 weeks and push it as fast as possible. The dry it under lights (flash fry) in one day.They don't care about potency. They just want money.

No, im not racist, I actually belong to one of the aforementioned groups.

Get a small tent, buy a good strain and grow your own.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
First Green Supreme it only take a few really shitty bags to get really fed up and it's not that hard to grow fuck you have to be pretty stupid to not be able to grow pot. As far as good pot that depends on the seed and yes the grower thats good is priceless and you get better the more you do it. But lets face it anything is better then the wet ,sleepy ,low grade shit they are selling now right.
Vagpuncher yeah I know some of this to be true I just say no to that crappy shit all the time lol.. There are only a few really great growers out there lol lol.. and thier prices are great too lol peace out Headband707

H

hulkbogan

That is ignorant. Maybe you just need to look for another connect or start growing your own if it's "not that hard to grow fuck", I agree with you in a way but when your commercial and have bills to pay shit happens sometimes. I am on the Island and it's the same as ever, maybe because we don't have the same gang issues. As for kush and greencrack being gone that is BS.

I agree with Vagpuncher. if your sick of "shitty bags" refuse to buy them and use the $ to buy a tent and equipment and some plants.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Hammerhead you didn't like Skywalker lol and yeah that Trainwreck X Kush and PK is the boom and it is biker cuts love that shit lol.. good price too lol.. Clubs shit doesn't come close to that .. I'm seeing lots of wet weed lots of shit from grower either being pushed of course or don't care . The wetter it is the more they get. But I just say no lol lol.. Fuck that shit I'm not that desperate lol well maybe somtimes lol just kidding . I would prefer to just grow 10's end of story. Let the dealers and clubs have there 8's and wet sleepy dope peace out Headband707

I may have if would have let it finish but ime she was not as good or better then what I had so she was replaced with some NYCD. I have to say I mad the right choice the NYCD was awesome. I have some of BOG'S gear and we will see what is what. Im going to try his soursavor and Grapepunch. Here is a list of all the gear I have most of the serious grower will have list's like this and can chose what they want to try. Some of these are not as good as others but it's all fun when you grow your own.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I dont sale to anyone including clubs or co-ops. If I know them very well it's free!!!. I have more then enough to keep me medicated and help those that dont have the cash or experience to grow.

HTC DC X EROC/DP 12 SEEDS
HTC DC X EROC/DP B3 15 SEEDS
ROYAL DANE 20 SEEDS
ERDPURT 10 SEEDS
EROCDP/DC B3 15 SEEDS
CHEESE/ERDPURT B3 20 SEEDS
CHEESE/DP X B3N7ERDPURT/RD 20 SEEDS
SSH F2 15 SEEDS
CHEESE X SSH 10 SEEDS
PACIFIC MIX 5 SEEDS
SUPER LEMON HAZE FEM 4 SEEDS
DIESAL FEM 3 SEEDS
BLUE GOD 4 SEEDS
PURPLE LADY 3 SEEDS
POWER SKUNK 20 SEEDS
SATIVA HYBID 15 SEEDS
SENSI STAR 2 SEEDS
JACK HERER 3 SEEDS
GIGA BUD 2 SEEDS
KALI MIST 6 SEEDS
THAI 20 SEEDS
THE BLACK 5 SEEDS
STRAWBERRY COUGH 6 SEEDS
SSH 7 fem SEEDS
HEAVY DUTY FRUITY 5 SEEDS
GRAPE X BLUE GOD 2 SEEDS
AK 47 6 SEEDS
UNKNOWN SEEDS 5 SEEDS
BOG SourSaver 10 seeds
BOG Grape Punch 10 Seeds
Gumblebum 10 Seeds
SSHxC99 10 Seeds
MassSuperSkunk x SourBubble 10 Seeds
ppp 10 Seeds

Last edited:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Hammerhead I have had a lot of your list now I'm going to ask you on your list what you really like?? The Skywalker you were talking about was supposed to be a high tolerance strain which was why I wondered about that strain. SD is not my fav you have some Blacks and Bog's but what is your fav?lol Peace out Headband707

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My fav was Sensi star,Kali Mist Indica Pheno,ak47 and SLH. All of these where extremely potent the smell taste where wonderful. IME your growing experience to get these strains dialed in makes a pretty big difference in the end results.

Norrath

i too check my street bought bud with a loupe. want to know what im getting!

but im part of a fellowship of growers, so i never have to work hard to find better bud than i had just smoked.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Thanks Hammerheadm I hear that a lot from those two strains lol and Norrath you have got to be a trip when you pull out the loupe lol lol.. But I have seen bud with no trichomes still be sweet not many though admittedly. Got to get me a Co-op group lol lol.. I find lots of growers don't get along lol lol.. always doing the who has the bigger best bud and balls shit, not may thing lol. There can be only one lol lol..Has anyone tried Subcool's High Times cover strian Space Queen? He has it at *********** I'm going to order some I was wondering if anyone tried it? Looks sik lol I could go for a big warehouse about now lol peace out Headband707

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
That is ignorant. Maybe you just need to look for another connect or start growing your own if it's "not that hard to grow fuck", I agree with you in a way but when your commercial and have bills to pay shit happens sometimes. I am on the Island and it's the same as ever, maybe because we don't have the same gang issues. As for kush and greencrack being gone that is BS.

I agree with Vagpuncher. if your sick of "shitty bags" refuse to buy them and use the $ to buy a tent and equipment and some plants.

Not sure whats ignorant about it and of course I need to look for another dealer this is why I'm complaining . My dealer needs to look for another connection lol lol. As far as the gangs ppl keep throwing that word around like holy shit the gangs are growing pot lol lol.. ppl are growing pot and making money just like everyone else lol makes me laugh when everyone freaks about who it is that is growing it. Like I said some growers are better then others no matter what color they may by. All kinds of ppl grow pot the cops just look for ppl that happen to be very good at it. Whenever they catch a Chinese guy here they say it's gang related lol they are full of shit.I'm not saying there aren't gangs but I think the cops blow it out of proportion.Besides some of the best cheapest bud comes from the street and no ones going to change that unless you grow. peace out Headband707:joint:

money is what makes the world go round. i think with all the huge busts around vancouver the quality went down but at least the prices didnt go up with the declining quality. with the high market prices and lack of weed in it dealers buy up shit even still damp so its sold like that. personnally if i sold my shit and someone wanted it when it was still damp or even wet and i was gonna make more $ why wouldnt i sell it. because the poor people who cant grow there own depend on me to give them a1 quality perfectly dry weed because they pay soo much for it... fuck no.... grow your own and fuck putting money in other peoples pockets. read, learn then practice, grow the dope son....
CC

D

deepforest

there were alot of busts recently but it seems kind of quiet lately . olympics maybe? where are the tourists gonna get their dope from? all of these people coming to vansterdam are going to go home with stories about how BC weed sucks

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Well everyone here will be kinda happy to know that even all the clubs are having a hard time getting bud too lol lol... Kinda shitty but good to know it's not just me lol.. Starting to piss me right fucking off.... Still getting bud but not as good which really pisses me off. Have you guys heard that OG Kush was only a 7.5 on potentcy? DAMN lol peace out Headband707

Latest posts

Latest posts