What's new

What's Up In That Karma's Head................

Delly

I (as you can see from my post count) hardly post but I do read a lot and this really sucks, you seem to be one of the most genuine nicest people in the biz and I hope you can get back to doing your thing, good luck dude.

Sorry this happened but so glad to hear that you and your family are safe. Our unquenchable thirst for your seeds aren't nearly as important as your freedom and safety.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very bad news Karma bro.
I am glad that the whole family is safe.
I'm sending positive vibes.

Take care mate.

I send positive vibes from pic´s your Happy Brother Bx1. :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks for all the warm thought folks.

wanne help grow out my stuff and show it. that will boost my happy feeling for shure.

I will do my best to get somthing back running fast even if small.

B

bench warmer

Thanks for all the warm thought folks.

wanne help grow out my stuff and show it. that will boost my happy feeling for shure.

I will do my best to get somthing back running fast even if small.

Having limited space, I need to do these genetics justice, so I've only dropped 4 seeds of each strain into water for now.

They will get as much love and attention as possible. :tiphat:

My Lucifer OG f2 girl that I flipped to 12/12 10 days ago already has a magnificent aroma.

The results of all of these will be posted up as they become more and more interesting. :thank you:

:ying:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Karma, best to you and yours.
Just got these today from the bay.

picture.php

And...

picture.php

Any info on the C3 would be appreciated.

Edit. Just did some investigating and confirmed C3=WhiteOG V2.0. Thank you Karma and Clarence!

Last edited:
G

guest121295

9 out of 10 up and out of the rockwool on the Biker kush V2.I waited a few days to be sure, only one didn't make it up but she may have been sunk too deep in the cube.The rest are up and growing awaiting a transplant.I'll have the space in a few days...:)

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Achhhh sorry to read that...

Hope the futur will be brighter, and i am sending you some big vibes Karma bro':)

G

guest121295

I hate it when I blow a good seed.Sometimes germing in rockwool they need help making it up and out.The lost one was pushing up then stopped and is still sitting there, healthy tap root but the seedcase still firmly on right at rockwool level....Anyway I like rockwool because I can let them grow and stretch a week or so, harden the stems up and then into coco directly, staked up until they fly right...I'm not planning on losing any of these!:)

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks for all the positive vibes, and a big thank you for dropping the seeds and showing what they got.

Let throw in a few. They are 21 days in 12/12 here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php