What's new

What's the smelliest strain you have ever grown?

THC123

Veteran
Traincrash

It was a cross of trainwreck and manitoba medicine (gg2 x freezeland) x gg2)

The trainwreck mom was a real stinker, called her the rotten whale pheno. And manitoba medicine also has phenos that smell disgusting but in a good way, a really rotten almost sulfur smell with spicy sweetness.

The pheno of traincrash I grew was a combination of the 2 rotten expressions, she smelled like babypoo, vomit, garlic, sulfur, kushy and then some sweet spicyness but the rotten smell was dominant. You smelled it right through the bag.

I miss that plant but still have seeds.

west-eu

NYC HP-13 X UNKNOWN

salty, garlic, dirty skunk can't get close to the plant or my entire close would stink .... shame i lost her

picture.php

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I swear I could smell that Queen's Candy through 3 layers of vac pacs. It settled down some with curing.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Some skunk around around '00 high school/afterschool chill weed with a buddy, from a guy named mone at apartment down the street, it was pretty loud bright green the only skunk I saw. A few memorable favorites other than skunk but this one's scent would alert a room full of people from what I remember.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Most memorable some seven star or 7A from a San Francisco dispensary around '96, unsure of a Pineapple Cinderella 99 or what, very large bright green to yellow gold calyxs full of sugary trichomes without leaf. Attempts to look up CHAMP dispensary in SF around that time haven't yielded much. When a $20 1/8 was some ok green orange bud borderline seeded decent mids. I think somewhere someone may have referred to this kind of nostalgia, or strain search, as like chasing the dragon where your earlier [childhood] memory with a lower tolerance may be something other than what you think it is, or perceive it as today. Each of us may have a certain smoke session or strain of bud we remember as the best one. Is it real? If the answer is yes, then data suggests cannabis isn't necessarily rising in quality or potency. Discussed elsewhere on this forum a plant cultivated for thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years, is less likely to be all that different within the span of any one of our lifetimes.

Happy Times

Maybe some LA Confidential x Headband from a good friend’s pollen chuck. I think both sides were from seed but not positive

So pungent hanging in the garage, cured to a interesting smell, lemony nose with a nutmeg finish and stoney stoney

asilsweater

In 08-09, a friend from one of the dispensaries in tipton ca gave me some xuts of santa cruz kush, and let me tell ya the smell that came off that plant was like sooo strong and trimming her was like trimming a batch of onions!!! My helpers trimming her all agreed this was the most intense plant smell theyve ever smelled till this day!!

J

jaded1

I'm coming to the end of flowering(chopped 1st girl 48 hrs ago)some Weed Nap girls and have a couple of girls that really stink.Girl I've chopped is the smelliest of the bunch,smells of lemon tart with a strong Dettol and burnt rubber backnote.
I've had to put another carbon filter in grow/drying space as 1 wasn't coming close to containing the stink.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Lots of people got in trouble growing Cheese.

There are better filters starting to appear in Europe. The usual 20-30mm bed stuff is still thought to be what a hobby grower wants. While 50mm bed filters come in all sizes. 150mm filters are now available with a 60mm bed though it must be 660mm long. 200mm filters can now come with a 100mm bed, again at least 660mm long.

I'm not sure why someone with a 4" filters wouldn't want a 60mm bed. Or why the user of a 6" fan can get 60mm, but it must be so long. They don't seem to be seeing the packaging difficulties of a 660mm filter, a fan and a 400mm muffler in a typical 1.2 tent. The idea that an LED user might use a 4" fan and want more than a 50mm bed escapes them completely. So these stinky strains require double filtering in many cases

Bud Jones

'88 G13/HP x Butterscotch Hawaiian. Even when they were in veg they were stanky. I got those straight from NDNGUY. And it was damn fire too. He shared the G13/HP genetics with Bodhi, so you might find something equally stanky from crosses Bodhi has done with it.
Yep . Came here to say the same . A pheno I had of NDNGUY’s Ghash could be detected from 30 yards away easily outdoors ..

TheBlaze

Darlins Net is super loud. I have a cut of blue cheese that also stinks the whole room up.

Pineapple Fields is supposed to be real loud. I have seeds but haven't popped them yet.

bigpeter

I grew some skunk no1 around 16 years ago that wreaked. I couldn't get rid of the smell with carbon filter. At that time I lived in an apartment block and you could smell it as you came into the building. I dont know how I got away with it without attracting some attention from the police. I cant remember the breeders name.

Medfinder

Chemon 91

Bagseed... from some church OG... Rank Skunk lemon inner tube stench.

50 feet away out side down the block I could smell my plants.

pics of it in San diego''s finest growers group when the first thread was up..

Latest posts

Latest posts