What's new

What's the smelliest strain you have ever grown?

A

AfricanMagic

Hello all my Brotha's.

As the title says, which is the smelliest strain you have ever grown?
Preferable strains which are still available now. (So plz don't all say RKS.)

Bless up .

TheDarkStorm

The true cheese which got me hit and its sister the archetype skunk pheno..there are afew others but they seem to cary these genetics in ther in one way or another. Thers are other strains that stink but in my experience those two phenos stick to you more than anything..in your hair clothes evrything..they seem to travel the furthest an are probably one of the most difficult iv come across to mask, hide or transport.

Mystic Funk

Hello all my Brotha's.

As the title says, which is the smelliest strain you have ever grown?
Preferable strains which are still available now. (So plz don't all say RKS.)

Bless up .

What do you mean by smelliest strains? Are you talking about the level at which a plant smells? Or are you just talking about dank smelling weed? Because you can have fruity bud that will fill a room with a strong odor just like how a RKS line will.

Plants that I have worked with that I consider the strongest smelling. Double dubb, skunk works, Dubbworx (which is a cross of the two) chem 91, Chem Sis, GG4 and super skunk. In that order from strongest to strong.

These lines are all still available or at least hybrids so I think they're fair game...

Peace
Mystic

Jammal

Like said above fruity can be smelly, sensi fruity juice is a extremely strong smelling , just of fruity heaven

Happy Times

What do you mean by smelliest strains? Are you talking about the level at which a plant smells? Or are you just talking about dank smelling weed? Because you can have fruity bud that will fill a room with a strong odor just like how a RKS line will.

Plants that I have worked with that I consider the strongest smelling. Double dubb, skunk works, Dubbworx (which is a cross of the two) chem 91, Chem Sis, GG4 and super skunk. In that order from strongest to strong.

These lines are all still available or at least hybrids so I think they're fair game...

Peace
Mystic

Who are those first two by?

WelderDan

Veteran
'88 G13/HP x Butterscotch Hawaiian. Even when they were in veg they were stanky. I got those straight from NDNGUY. And it was damn fire too. He shared the G13/HP genetics with Bodhi, so you might find something equally stanky from crosses Bodhi has done with it.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The real ECSD was a filter gagger.

I had a half p in my truck in mason jars and could still smell it while pouring concrete. Had to add filters. My God that was epic bud. Oh where have you gone??

Affie plants stink to holy hell.

Mystic Funk

'88 G13/HP x Butterscotch Hawaiian. Even when they were in veg they were stanky. I got those straight from NDNGUY. And it was damn fire too. He shared the G13/HP genetics with Bodhi, so you might find something equally stanky from crosses Bodhi has done with it.

I just got done running Bodhi's 88g13hp x chem 91. It was pretty good. It grew like an Afghan and had a pretty strong chem smell. I also have ndnguy's 88g13hp in pure form. Haven't run them yet though. I hope to soon

Peace
Mystic

ahortator

Veteran
I remeber I went one day to clasroom many years ago and a buddy went too and his backpack smelled terrible. He has some weed sealed and inside many plastic bags but it didn't prevent the smell.

Some time later he gave me some of those seeds. But he misspelled the name of the strain. I think the most similar correct name could be "Hash Plant". I grew those seeds and I was forced to give them or throw them to garbage due the extremely strong and unpleasant stink. The plants were broad leaf dark green type. The stink was so terrible and strong I gave my plants to a potehad friend and he finally threw it to the garbage because it was impossible to withstand that inside a house.

Early 2000's Super Skunk stank almost the same.

A

AfricanMagic

Loud.
(I hope this is a correct answer in English)

I was always under the impression that RKS was the loudest (according to Internet lore...). For my non-english understanding, you do mean that RKS isn't the loudest strain?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
yes, being stinky, or being extremely remarkable and strongsmelling not always the same
desconocida kush for example, some haze hybrids also can be extreme loud smelling without being skunky

troutman

Seed Whore
Loud.

I was always under the impression that RKS was the loudest (according to Internet lore...). For my non-english understanding, you do mean that RKS isn't the loudest strain?

RKS was mentioned. Lock this thread. :laughing:

picture.php

Mystic Funk

Loud.

Yes RKS is pretty loud but I was listing lines that could be easily bought and not ones full of fairy tales like RKS. I thought that's what you wanted to hear about. I think if you went back in time and brought RKS to this day in age to compare to modern lines you'd be sadly disappointed. Not saying it didn't stink just saying it's not as "loud" as people remember. Stories get twisted with time. Road kill skunk is just a phenotype found out in a super skunk line. skunk works is an old super skunk line.

BTW your English is fine. I was only trying to clarify what you meant.

Peace
Mystic

CrushnYuba

There is this Pine Jack clone that has been going around here for a while. Could be the loudest. Not my favorite smelling, but its loud. Smells like jack but kind off sweet pineaple. Hard to say what's the loudest.

Latest posts

Latest posts