What's new

Whats the one strain that your mouth is watering for right this minute!

killa-bud

Veteran
some bud i bought once..

it had the most intense smell of strawberries,like you just stuck your nose in a freshly harvested bowl full.

absolutely wonderful smelling...i wish i knew what it was

C

chazz michaels

If i tell you, you might snatch it from underneath me when it's released. :bigeye:

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Found a nice fatty plump bean digging through some Pre98 Bubba, for some reason I am captivated to grow it out and smoke it.... One bean (so far) digging through this pound, personal and retail ish so there could have been more I didn't see, in fact there probably was a lot more LOL.... But this one I found, idk. Only reason it didn't get grinded up to shit was the grinder was downstairs, then it got thrown in the garbage this morning and I dug through that shit to find it...... So this be one lucky bean already...... Wanna smoke it. A homie grew out some seeds from the same packs of bubba, can't remember if he said they were all female or not..... We'll see.

Siro

Im finishing up a Malawi x Pakistan chitral kush that has my complete attention. Cant wait to try her.

V

vonforne

Sensi's '1998' Black Domina..

the best indica iv'e ever inhaled.
and thats a fact!

I ran that for a long time also. Had a couple phenos from that 4 way cross that were stellar. From about 95 or 96 is when I purchased it.

talktosamson

Veteran
I used to buy big bags of Violet Delight in my college years, came from the same dude told me it was a 4 way cross, I used to know all the parents but that was many bowls ago. Ive never really heard of or seen it since...sad

Latest posts

Latest posts