What's new

Whats the most food you ever ate, when you got the munchies real Bad?

devilgoob

Veteran
Not to mention a box of Captain Crunch will give you a bowel-shaking shit to forward too. Eating full boxes of cereal is fun, cheerios, froot loops, trix, captain crunch, fruity pebbles..those are full boxes ive eaten.

be prepared to have a very physical jolting and slightly spiritual shit after though....

DitBaMay

holly shit, munchies for reals. what is weed without the munchies lol honestly.
weed the only thing i know that makes you eat. yea it true weed can u make u fat but other then that it allllll good lol.

Sweets, icecream, chocolate, anything with sugar :)
But yeah, if I'm already full from lunch, icecream it is. No matter what part of year is it.

a family pizza double cheese peperoni
some chocolate chips
a pack of chips ... those riffle ones, with a dark red

i was so full and overstoned i went to the bath and puked all the shit out ... it took so long i actually started thinking im pukin blood due to the chips colour....
bad trip on thc, i did it, yeah XD

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
roadrcr said:
Hrm plenty of difrent sessions but I think my crowning achievement would be 17 hard tacos a large bag of chips in a bowl mushed up with mustard ( dont ask) and about 5 popsicles .

Other times would be like 3 lbs of pick and peel shrimp ect. @ whole pizzas .

ok thats really strange, you cant except us to not ask[at least me] LOL mushed up chips and mustard!!??? seriously?? that sounds aweful!! you must explain that more!!

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Smoked some colombian gold back in the 80's and the appetizer was 2 of those king size Reese's peanut butter cups which is equal to 4 regular candy bars........then proceeded to empty the fridge. Eating that much chocolate makes me sick thinking about it.

I dont know if its some kind of record or not but lets just say it wasnt pretty...a Large spagetti dinner including rolls, a whole box of cold poptarts,half a cake with icecream and a one pound bag of peanut M&M's!
after that i said "never again" (yea right!)

roadrcr

Mrs.Babba said:
ok thats really strange, you cant except us to not ask[at least me] LOL mushed up chips and mustard!!??? seriously?? that sounds aweful!! you must explain that more!!

It actually was not that bad .. We were in the kitchen scarfing anything in sight me and my friend fought a little over the bag of chips and most of them got smashed so after they were poured into a bowl I guess it was more of a natural progression. Believe it or not now and again I can use mustard as a dip. Its not bad on french fries now and again.

zomg1

a couple days ago for dinner i had 2 avg size pork chops, a 10oz ribeye, a hotdog, a mound of potato salad, garlic bread, some grilled peppers, and some chips... mmmm...

as well as 80-100+ chicken wings on many occasions

Storm Crow

Veteran
GLUTTONY IS A MORTAL SIN!

GLUTTONY IS A MORTAL SIN!

YOUR PENANCE FOR YOUR GLUTTONY....

Play this until you feel you have equaled the number of calories that you have gluttonized! 1 cup of cooked rice = 206 calories.

http://www.freerice.com/

Love ya all! - Granny :joint:

Edit...Shoot! it doesn't seem to work if you enlarge it that much! (Hope you get the point anyway!) Here it is again!

http://www.freerice.com/

Last edited:
KGB47 said:
An entire large box of Captain Crunch with milk. The roof of my mouth was shredded beyond belief.

I have that box in my kitchen right now.... lol

The worst ever with food for me was at Red Lobster about 10 years ago. The waiter kept looking at us ... like is she really gonna eat all this.

I had ..
Stuffed Mushrooms
salad and cheezy bread buscuits of course
1lb of crab with the 1/2 lb of more crab on the side
and then topped it off with a brownie fudge sundae.

Barely made it in the door at home before I got sick :bashhead: I know better

I have lately come to grips with the fact that i ahve bullimia, so i'd probly put you all to shame, and myself too, so i'll just shut up, haha

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
one night/early morning i was so stoned and hungry. i found one of those off brand cereals in the bags which have like twice the cereal in them. it was pops and you know you gotta have your pops. well i couldnt find a bowl so i ended up dumping a whole gallon of milk and the whole brand new bag into a clean five gallon bucket and munched to my stomachs desire. i was on the floor eating and then i later woke up with soggy pops and milk all over me.

mazzakush

devilgoob said:
Not to mention a box of Captain Crunch will give you a bowel-shaking shit to forward too. Eating full boxes of cereal is fun, cheerios, froot loops, trix, captain crunch, fruity pebbles..those are full boxes ive eaten.

be prepared to have a very physical jolting and slightly spiritual shit after though....

lol! word!
yall make me have faith in the human race again, ahahahah!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
The most would probably be 2 large pizzas in one sitting

The worst would be a can of uncooked potatoes, right out of the can, tasted so bad, but I could not stop

Threw it up after

Nasty stuff

Latest posts

Latest posts