What's new

Whats the most food you ever ate, when you got the munchies real Bad?

DitBaMay

For me it was at a buffet, before my friends and I walk in, we smoke a fat blunt (bad idea). I think i ate like 5-6 dish not including dessert and and yea the dishes was jam pack wit Food,after that i got real sick and was full for like 2 days. Sick of buffets now haha.

devilgoob

Veteran
Well, lets just say this guy that me and a friend housesat for left a letter and the letter quoted: "Mi casa es su casa"....my house is your house. So we ate a few pizzas, a bunch of garlic bread, a few microwave dinners, tons of chips, and drank all the milk.

I left the house and my friend was still housesitting with another one of my friends, so the owner of the house came back and bitched them out bad...so bad that my friends constantly told me "he was pissed..he was just bitchin.." and they told me the guy said to them "yea, its bad enough you ate everything in my freezer, but then you went into the garage and ate tons of that shit!" lol.

That weed was so good that eating hot things like microwave dinners didn't phase me at all.

U

ureapwhatusow

funny you ask

right about harvest time I had some work to do. I forget much of the day, but I did eat heartily

Then as I drove home on a full stomach I saw my favorite mexican place

i order a bunch of stuff

the burritto was about three softballs is size

I went to bed feeling like the fat guy in monty pythons meaning of life

i woke up in the early AM with a ton of stomach pain

made about 5-6 morning poos and it subsided

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ate two entire large orders of buffalo wings,
that's 72 pieces, nice +avg. size to them too.......

They worse case of munch I've had was at a buffet. My brothers and I smoked all the way to this restaurant, an hour ride. We were toasted. The clams were hitting the spot for the 3 of us. We had one of us standing at the buffet line waiting for more clams to come out and when they did whoever was there would take the whole tray. After like 5 times of this and as I was walking back to the table with the whole tray of clams, a waitress said we could have no more. I was arguing as I went to sit down. When my fat ass hit the chair, the legs gave way in 4 different directions. I was flat on the floor. Tears were in everyone's eyes from laughter. I sat there and ate 2 more clams then as we're leaving we remembered we never got dessert so off we went to get a to-go package. 2 cheese cakes, carrot cake and all sorts of cookies. As we left we were asked to forget the restaurant existed. We sat out in the parking lot, pigging on cheese cake. The manager stood in the window till we left. My wife thought the least they could of done was place us 3 brothers in the window. For the record...6'7" 290 at the time, 6'4 260 and 6'2 275....we ain't small boys. lol

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I remember one Christmas we had a party at a friends I smoked 2 bong loads easy.. anyways when I walk in the door I was coming down from the high which lead to the worst case of munchies Ive ever had in my life.. I chugged one whole Liter of eggnog and one pumpkin pie in one sitting:D
My wife preggo at the time with the oldest one said "Hunny slow down or your going to start to look like me!"
Was a funny night.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
An entire large box of Captain Crunch with milk. The roof of my mouth was shredded beyond belief.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
lol holy shit this thread really made me feel better. Compared to you guys I don't get munchies too bad! :laughing:

bounty29 said:
lol holy shit this thread really made me feel better. Compared to you guys I don't get munchies too bad! :laughing:

No shit, this must be the real health risk about marijuana. Most of the government propaganda is bunk, but they never even mention the weight gain...

...possibly because weight gain so often is a huge benefit, rather than a risk, if you're talking about AIDS patients, or people going through chemo, or the elderly...

But no lie, I have been smoking pot every day and I noticed I gained three pounds in one week. That freaked me out. Later I decided it might be because I hadn't taken a dump today.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
^^LMAO eat that fruit and keep things "moving", ate a bunch of watermelon the other day after chuffin the bowl mmm cooled things down nice.

ive done in a good size medium pizza loaded more than once. good wings and a wet facecloth to wipe up, doobs an cold beers, yeah :rasta:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
I can say for sure smoking every day has not helped me lose weight, but I've definitely found much healthier "munchies." Forget the chips and soda, there's plenty of healthy stuff that tastes just as good, if not better. Celery + PB, Sugar Snap Peas, Veggies and dip, stuff like that. Drink lots of water, it'll keep you full, and if it's ice cold, it'll burn calories for ya!

bounty29 said:
I can say for sure smoking every day has not helped me lose weight, but I've definitely found much healthier "munchies." Forget the chips and soda, there's plenty of healthy stuff that tastes just as good, if not better. Celery + PB, Sugar Snap Peas, Veggies and dip, stuff like that. Drink lots of water, it'll keep you full, and if it's ice cold, it'll burn calories for ya!

That's good advice. I'll try and see if I can stock the frig with healthy snacks, like celery, maybe frozen veggies... prunes.... lol

I have been eating like ice cream, and lots of it. Breyer's Vanilla. Before pot (B.P.), I thought it was a boring flavor. After pot, it's the greatest flavor in the world. I couldn't get enough of it. Same with chocolate. I go crazy for chocolate.

Wow where to start. Ill behonest, im a big kid now. AKA, I am bigboned.

Individual accomplishments of gluttony:
-An entire large watermelon, (after I had eaten dinner with my family)
-2 entire medium pizzapizza pizzas. (probobly the worst pain ever the next morning?)
-like that other guy said, probobly upwards of 80 chicken wings...
-4L tub of icecream, not hard I know, but thats when I woke up with empy plates everywhere aswell :p

I dont judge by what I eat.... I judge by the kitchen damage the next morning, and waking up to be like... I went out to McDonalds at like 5am, there's 10 plates in the sink, 100 cups, and like, paper towel, microwave open, dirty floors, and a tv on somewhere. What did I do last night? kinda stuff. Then I judge the stomach pains and how long I feel full for :p

EDIT: I remember one night I sat watching TV after smoking a few sesh's, and I ate the entire jumbo sized party bag of Smartfood popcorn. I couldnt eat it for another week :p

Last edited:
I gained a few pounds after going on a weed and munchies binge a few weeks ago (a week straight of junk food...), so now I try to just drink water when I smoke.
Maybe some veggies or something, but not too much...

roadrcr

Hrm plenty of difrent sessions but I think my crowning achievement would be 17 hard tacos a large bag of chips in a bowl mushed up with mustard ( dont ask) and about 5 popsicles .

Other times would be like 3 lbs of pick and peel shrimp ect. @ whole pizzas .

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
when i get the munchies......i can eat like that ''andrey the giant'' in WWF

just eat everything there is in the house....in the fridge.....in any cabinet...or drawer

i seem to get that fuc...ing disease....where you stay hungry no matter how much you eat

taking into account that i ''love'' to eat deliscious food when i am not high...when i do get the munchies after smoking good weed....its fuc..ing over....i am like the terminator after sarrah connor ... if she was food

so every morning after my pigging out sessions.....i walk intensely for about an hour and a half around the town

seems to be working i continue to stay at around 10% body fat...year round

Last edited:

krepis

KGB47 said:
An entire large box of Captain Crunch with milk. The roof of my mouth was shredded beyond belief.
Yep, this is the worst. Usually the "shredder" in my case is chips/crisps. But it can happen with edibles
that you think are softer than they really are, if you just eat enough. :D (ex. carrots)