What's new

whats the best tasting strain you have ever had?

I don't have much experience strain wise but out of the small handful I've tried White Rhino by Nirvana wins hands down. Out of the 5 femmed seeds I grew I had 3 'donkey dick' phenos, highest yielding plant I've grown yet. And the taste on my prized pheno.. it was like candy, a very unique flavor that had a potency rating of a 7 or so. I am so sad I lost that one.

M

Mushy

Cinderella 99. From "topskud"!

Smell like pineapple, mango...very sweet in both smell and taste. And the high is some of the best I´ve had in my aprox 20 years of smokin:)

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

FMS Grapefruit.Sensi Jack Herer. Just from what I can remember.....I like it citrus, fruity.
Oh yeah citral x red skunk and I do like the flavours of White Widow. Just too many to remember...been smoking too many years.

kal el

The best tasting strain I ever had...

I didn't know it at the time, but I had this candystore pheno of agent orange that was super rare. Tasted like candy, super sweet and delicious. If I would have known what it was going to taste like or that it was so rare I would have cloned it.

big twinn

Veteran
Best tasting...wow this is a tough one!
Great tasting strains that I did NOT personally grow: GSC, Chem4, 707 Headband, Purple Mr. Nice, Johnny Blaze, all had outstanding taste.

Favorite tasting strains grown:
818 SFV OG Kush, you simply can NOT beat the complex hour-after-hour lip smacking delicious taste. I can't get enough.

F

Fluffy Clouds

blockhead! trainwreck, casey jones, marleyś collie, ogkush/c99, MLI, jackonesia, sage, caliorangeskunk, blueberry, cheese, bubba kush and many others :biggrin: i love spicy stuff and when it reeks of haze, somebody loves lavender ghanis and somebody loves just raw chemdog :biggrin:

dutchy

skunk because the most smell and taste anyway like it...or there are crosses of it...but the hard part is to find a good skunk^^

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Super Bill

same folks who made Willies Wonder made her

she is an amazing flavor and smell I can't even compare it to anything else