What's new

whats the best tasting strain you have ever had?

Posted this on another thread as well, but this might be a better place to ask. Can anyone recommend a good strain (that can be grown from seed) which has a chocolate/coffee taste sort of similar to some of the Deep Chunk or cocoa kush phenos.
Cheers.

S

stickey fingers

so far KENS GRANDADDY PURPPLE........
SPECICAL THANKS, KEN
RIP DR JAY

U

unthing

best candy-sweet tooth #3
best earthy, coffey and some sourness-bubba kush x deep chunk f2
best exotic, mentholated fruity, long fresh aftertaste, so unique (didn't save a cut..)-eldoradoxg13haze
best neville's haze-neville's haze and nevillexmango, mmm, many different experiences..
best piney fuely, long aftertaste-reserva's og s1

just something from top of my head, so many great flavours out there.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
RKS
Purple Kush (clone only)
Green Crack (clone only)
Strains that had no name that were so amazing that were just like hash when you tried to roll them ..one hit wonders still exist but few and far between lol peace out Headband707

purpleplayer007

probably some AAA quality OG or Purple (urkle jolly rancher etc.) plus some other no namers when I was a youngster. these are the main ones that taste "pure" or "clean" to me if you no what i mean. plus good haze and few other dutch strains are also good.

I Mainly mess with the clubs so there isn't too much exotic shit or different bud that looks worth it to take a chance on. If I take a chance it usually ends up tasting like piss, ammonia or burnt rubber (in a bad way) even it looks good or smells good.

B

bock, bock

What would anyone say are the most consistent Berry-ish.... strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, smelling strains?

RUDEBOI

Larry
Irene
Suge's Pure Kush
Orgnkids' Bananna Kush(his personal mom tastes/smells like a bananna yoohoo drink)
Motarebel's Bubba Yum(Bubba K X Yumboldt) Smell/taste just like bazooka joe gum
Ghani/Ghan/Ghanz----Super Super Tasty Ole School afghan strain. I'm on the hunt for this special unique 1 of a kind affy. If you've ever had it before you'd never ever forget it. If anybody has knowledge/access to this strain please PM me.