What's new

whats the best happy weed

Burt

Veteran
indies can be great too!
chitral quickly comes to mind-maybe some nepal crosses or a shiva skunk
my Kali most needs 20 more days-start flush this weekend so i had to break down and get the shwag-don't care to find/pay for nugget that sucks anyway-it is doing me right!
the carefree, energizing buzz is there-i'm scared to pop the beans though-i'm already maxed out in the tents
i really want to try that JC sometime-its got lambsbread and that is orgasmic

BlackBart

Veteran
This is a very subjective question as you can see by all the answers you have got . But Back in the day us old heads preferred sativa type highs like Mexicans and Jamaicans to make us laugh our heads off . :tiphat:

L

Lloyd_Christmas

The true blueberry I've been smoking on lately is definitely very euphoric...

S

SourDeezy

nl5
california orange
purple urkel
grapekrush
bluemoonshine
bubble gum
white widow
nyc diesel

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@SOTF420:wave:- is there anything ST isnt good for, besides being sober. ANy strain recommend thread no matter what the OP wants out of the strain, here comes SOTF adding ST. I want I want I want I want.

It does wear many hats and no it's not good for being sober! :tiphat:
One of the top 5 hybrids of all times for sure. :blowbubbles:

Definitely Blueberry! Glad to see it pop up in your choices as well, folks. I do hope to one day try (and ultimately grow) a nice cut of Sweet Tooth. Would go great alongside my Blueberries.

ass2mouth

im probably alone on this but bubba kush has always been happy weed for ME... i know it doesnt make sense but everyones different

EastBayGrower

Veteran
for me the only strain that puts me in a generally happy mood is Purple Kush/ Urkle/ GDP,,, theres just something about it i love,,, to each his own thou,,, DAMN!!!! SOTF420 is really starting to get on my nerves,,, o wait,,, thank god for the ignore list!!!

Croissant

blueberry
flo
bubblegum
bubbleberry
cali-o, jilly bean, agent orange
yumboldt
pure og kush

thats all i can vouch for from personal experience and memory