What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's poppin'?!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Rain day!!

Rain day!!

Looks very tasty.
thanks, it really is!

Great !!!

just have to enjoy now
you know I will buddy, thank you!

its day 78 for the auto mini gun. I decided to finish her cuz she has a lot of bud! sorry about the pics....

she's got a ways to go yet.
I accidentally pushed her into one of the lights and burnt the top so I had to top it :/

they're holding it down!

I will have 12 plants ready to go in when this mini gun is done and the tent bombed. It's gonna get good!

one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
some real dairy shit!

some real dairy shit!

^ :good: :friends: ^

so I have to get this off my chest. It's my dairy :D
I have a friend that I have known since I moved to California 9 years ago.
I try to help this guy with work when I have it and I give him bud and stuff. He is less fortunate than me. So what the hell.
So I give him the strawberry milkshake 3 plant... all of it but one branch. Just trim it!
I didn't hear from him for a couple of weeks so I texted him and asked how the bud was? He replied, it's cool. My friends all think its outdoor.
His friends grow a lot of pot, so I was perplexed. I ask him was it because its so purple? And he texted no its because its so airy. Its really airy bro.

I'm really confused at this point, I mean that bud is some of the most potent purple herb you will ever smoke. I mean really dudes!
So he comes over and I asked if he wasn't happy with my gift to him?
He said his friends think I fucked up growing it.
I told him his friends don't know shit, they thought it was outdoor.
BOOM it escalated to a fight I had to put a choke on him.
It was INsane man. I hurt my hand and shit. Cuz I gave him some airy bud. I'm too old for that shit so I'm thru with that guy! obviously

Welcome to Cali! A lot of people here grow weed and don't know anything about it but the clones going around.

Thanks for listening dairy... you're my only friend. Hahaha

I am chopping the mini gun tonight day 89. Pics later!

coldcanna

Veteran
Some strains just don't stay rock solid when they are dried and cured, it's in their genetics. People are accustomed to the rock solid cookie / kush lines and just assume that is the moniker of good bud.... misinformed indeed

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
:yeahthats I just couldn't believe he complained about free bud. Kids are so spoiled these days.

here's the auto mini gun day 89. I chopped it :good:
it is the real cherry ak! The smell is spot on. I can't believe it made it without getting spun out by the mites. It was close!

So that's it for the mites. I am a little ways from having more ready to flower so the tent can sit empty and open to air out.

Frank was right about the purple cow. Needs lime and chicken poops are really hot me thinks. I went to 30% coco an added lime.
Don't waste your time, their first review is gonna suck!
How do you test soil for cannabis in Wisconsin? They went all in on the package and the name. No ones going to buy it for tomatoes.

One love....

bibi40

Wow ,
fight for free buds ,

world turn crazy , more and more .

so you know , keep the minigun for yourself :gaga:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
you said it my friend. CRAZY! I hope he chokes on that bud!

I will keep the mini gun a to my self. This thing is a blast from the past for sure!
I think I tried to pop 5 mini gun seeds and this is the only one that came up. That's a shame. I should have 5 more seeds tho!

Up next I will be flowering,
3 haze/skunk#1 x Hawaiian Indica
3 Durban Poison fems
1 Sour Bubble
3 Sour Grape
2 Sour Blu Tooth

will see how many females I get from the reg seeds.
I am looking for a male to dust one of the durbans with. Hopefully Sour Bubble!

Happy sunday bro, peace....

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
help me out guys

help me out guys

have you ever seen plants so small get so root bound?

BOG sour blu tooth and sour grape 11 days all plants look the same.
The first set of leaves started yellowing @ 7 days. I am thinking it is everything but root bound! What could make this happen? Lights 2 x 260 watt leds, 20/4, 2x4x5 tent. I gave them tps silca gold on the first watering 1ml per gal.
Also does it look like they are starting to flower^^? I had 5 DP critical orange punch autos that I didn't even know were autos(freebies) they flowered @ 7 days(ditched em) Could being root bound cause regular photoperiod plants to start to flower under 20/4 lighting?

I have never seen anything like this. I feel like I'm slipping into the twilight zone. HELP!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
here is some idea of my past growing

here is some idea of my past growing

just the tip

never had ANY problem in soil in veg EVER

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you ever seen plants so small get so root bound?
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84208&pictureid=2098328View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84208&pictureid=2098327View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84208&pictureid=2098326View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84208&pictureid=2098325View Image
BOG sour blu tooth and sour grape 11 days all plants look the same.
The first set of leaves started yellowing @ 7 days. I am thinking it is everything but root bound! What could make this happen? Lights 2 x 260 watt leds, 20/4, 2x4x5 tent. I gave them tps silca gold on the first watering 1ml per gal.
Also does it look like they are starting to flower^^? I had 5 DP critical orange punch autos that I didn't even know were autos(freebies) they flowered @ 7 days(ditched em) Could being root bound cause regular photoperiod plants to start to flower under 20/4 lighting?

I have never seen anything like this. I feel like I'm slipping into the twilight zone. HELP!

they look underfed to me,could be too much light from the leds holding them back

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
did you notice explosive root growth with the leds unc?
I forgot that I gave them 1ml per gal of Orca first feeding also

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in smaller plants sure...

with leds there can be such a thing as too much light,dim them if you can or raise them up and see what happens...there's a learning curve to them

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
for sure! Now that I know this about the roots I can stay ahead of the curve and use it to my advantage :D roots are like money in the bank. The more you have the more you yield

I up potted some into gallon bags. I am going to go back to the biologic soil. I only ordered the purple cow to prove MY suspicions' correct and I know as Frank displayed a concern about products like this. Someone has to try it. If you were to up pot, lets say sour bubble into a 4x bigger container of the indicanja as specified for flowering. Im thinking your plants would start to burn up after week 3 from the chicken poops.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
A gift from the weed gods!

A gift from the weed gods!

Went out to wake n bake this morn sitting on my back steps, looked down and whoop there she was. In December :blowbubbles:
Of coarse I rescued her.

I probably can figure out what it came from when its in flower.

so here the sativa plants are in a mix of purple cow w/30% coco
the indica plants are in biologic gold w/30% coco.
You can plainly see the difference.

I started up-potting them but I have to leave so maybe I will finish tomorrow after work. I have been really busy so this not getting as much attention as I would like.

It will be> 3 Durban poison fems, 3 haze/skunk#1 x Hawaiian Indica , 3 Sour grape, 1 Sour bubble, 2 Sour blu tooth, 2 Freeze berry autos and 3 LSD 25 autos flowering this time.
It should be good!
I got a little over 15 ounces from the last run. That includes a gestimate of sm 3 that I gave away of 2oz.
I hope to double that! I want the sour bubble to be male. I pooped 4 more so those are coming also!

Deck dez balls!

one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
If wishful thinking is a technique then yes try it. I guess I should make a plan B wish. If not
a sour bubble male, a sour grape male would be sufficient! I want to hit the best DP fem.

If the miracle plant is a keeper... what a story!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
it really is! I'm thinking it's either gg4 or runts :D One of my friends had both strains seeded grown at the same time. Could be runts x gg4 :D :D