What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's poppin'?!

bibi40

Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble :

fetch

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I tried, but I find insta hard to use. My account there is gmticmag or something like that. I can't even remember my password though. I have to log into proton to retrieve my password, then stay in to confirm it's me trying to log into insta, while watching the ads so my VPN is free. It's all a hassle.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
News from the front ...

So i got 1 female Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble ( quickest and frostiest for now ) ,
1 female Durban#3 x Sour bubble and
1 female Sour grape x Sour bubble !
so , one of each , cool !!!

lot of male to choose ,
for now just stay 2 big male of sour grape x sour bubble ( the littlest was culled last week ) , my first wish , so happy :yay:

some pics coming ...

well if youre happy, Im happy! :D lol the freezeberry should be fire! man the lsd 25 x sour bubble is NICE af!
they all should be 🔥 what strain is the plant with K drfiscientcy ? the small one front right? I have that same thing going on a few plants.
thank you for sharing the pic, its getting good! :D

GMT I mknow. It is a hassel. I just do it to impress the ladies, lol it's not working.

bibi40

what strain is the plant with K drfiscientcy ? the small one front right? I have that same thing going on a few plants.
thank you for sharing the pic, its getting good! :D

GMT I mknow. It is a hassel. I just do it to impress the ladies, lol it's not working.

it' s Killer kush mate !

all is good , hope for some good weather now !

:wave:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
hers to good weather bibi! Its hot here.

I hope for some good plants,
P1022857_edited.jpg

dutch passion strawberry cough fems. Only my second time popping DP seeds. The first ones I threw out so I hope this is better!

also I popped 5 x thc bomb, 5 x lsd 25#1 x SB(purple) and 5 x freezeberry#2 x SB

I let a lull happen in planning for harvest. The SSH is at least 4 weeks out, more likely 6. She is amazing tho, short and thick!

I have to figure out how to grow more plants :D

one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
well well well... still here ay? Well good cuz I 'm keeping the dream alive! Year 2 of the thread :party:
can you imagine?

growing strong...
P1022867 (3)_edited.jpg

SSH not sure how long but the long veg paid off. It will be a good haul!
I put some pollen on it but like last time I can't tell. I let the male die in my closet :/ so I don't know if the pollen was any good.
P1022874_edited.jpg

she's purdy too :D
P1022891_editedA.jpg

P1022879_edited.jpg

DSB #3 she's a bitch! She doesn't like nothin I got. Then again lotsa bud! :D
P1022888_edited.jpg

sour bubble from re-veg. par for the coarse with her the leaves always start burning but I don't smoke the leaves.
This one makes big budz :D
P1022889_edited.jpg

runtz bs re-veg! She's a creeper. Takes awhile to start budding but this is going to be interesting!
P1022890_edited.jpg

green crack re-veg, getting drowned in the middle of the madness!

alls well that ends well so oh well!

IG killed the online grow scene, don't you think?

one love...

bibi40

Hey Big , how are you bro ?

late news ,
here was Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble ( i thought the pic was one week ago , five days at least )

fetch

fetch

really frosty , branches and big leaves are covered and she got some purple hue , but certainly dissapear after drying ...

and really early too , i had cut main buds 2 days ago , strawberry smell when i cut them , will see after drying ,
i got some immature seeds,,she was for sure pollinated from the freezeberry x sour bubble early male , so some f2 seeds from her will come with the remaining harvest ...
;)

bibi40

here is the Sour grape x Sour bubble i selected for my big orgy :

fetch

fetch

i culled him today after he did a great job :biggrin:

bibi40

they was all handbrush pollinated + natural pollination , no doubt about the success :dance013:

a big trunks fuck story ...

:groupwave:

i come with others pics soon :wave:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
they was all handbrush pollinated + natural pollination , no doubt about the success :dance013:

a big trunks fuck story ...

:groupwave:

i come with others pics soon :wave:

Thanks you bibi! Looking good bro! Yeah man the freezeberry x sb for sure will be top notch and berry good!

It is like spring here,
P1022953 (2).JPG
P1022954 (2).JPG
P1022955 (2).JPG
P1022956 (2).JPG
P1022935_edited.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D I dropped some seeds :D
It rained just a little and boom! They are way down in the rocks too. They could be anything related to what seeds I have made.
P1022983_edited.jpg

P1022980_edited.jpg

Runtz bs reveg I am saying 3 weeks in. She takes a long time to start flowering.
P1022985_edited.jpg

P1022972_edited (2).jpg

Green crack reveg!
P1022993_edited.jpg

P1022994_edited.jpg

SSH at 43 days. I still don't know if she got pollinated but that doesn't mean she didn't.
The green crack had a lot of seeds and I couldn't tell. I'm a noob as my son would say.

Dabbin is my business and business is good
P1022971_edited.jpg

not really. I don't get enough trim really. If only I could grow more weed... :D

P1022959 (2).JPG
this is a start in the right direction.

peace and puffs! Until next time!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Green crack is sexy , like your " caramel " :biggrin:

that one is nice bibi! I am glad she reveged, I will have too again cuz I don't have a cut again.

GMT look what popped up! :D I thought about you,

P1023028_edited.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

only the second one I have had! I will update its progress!

#onelove​

bibi40

Hey Biggy !

here is the Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble straight before the end of the harvest,
really cool to harvest end of september at this lat ( 50,5N !!! )

fetch

fetch

that' s a speedy weed ....

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey Biggy !

here is the Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble straight before the end of the harvest,
really cool to harvest end of september at this lat ( 50,5N !!! )

fetch

fetch

that' s a speedy weed ....

looks nice bibi! Nice color and fast too! I popped some myself :D I'm sure it will be fire! Try to get a nice pic of the dry bud if you don't mind :D

I just flipped these babies,
P1023221_edited[2653].jpg

7 x grape crack and 7 x durban sour bubble from dp #3 mom! I don't all the sexy details. I want 1 male dsb to hit the runtz with. It will be just in the nick of time.

P1023170_edited.jpg

of coarse this is the sour bubble burning up. It started in veg and when I up-potted and flipped.... ffof!!!!!!< it's hot now a days.
Even DSB #3,
P1023163 (2).JPG

not as bad but man. The super silver haze is great,
P1023230_edited (2).jpg

I only bout one seed.
P1023193_edited.jpg

I got another tri! This one is lithium grape!

sober october baby! <fuck dat Joe Rogan

one love...

bibi40

Did you ask something my friend ?
:biggrin:

here is Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble dry buds ( no big buds due to the seeds collecting ) , but here we are :

fetch