What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's poppin'?!

bibi40

remember , yesterday ( like 2 month and half ago ) :

fetch

and today after a lot of pruning ( ok ... that's three day ago ) :

fetch

and here is the first potential male for cross with Mango sapphire and both ,
Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble ,
not my first choice in mind but he' s very vigorous and really early ( first plant to flowering ) so i keep it until another male to show ( my first choice for a male is Sour grape x Sour bubble ) ...

fetch

To be continued ...

StickyBandit

There's some nice looking grows here for sure 👍
I have a couple of new strains coming on that I'm looking forward to..
SSH-Wedding.jpg

Super Silver Haze on the left and Wedding Cake on the right. I plan to take clones as I'm not sure I can easily get them again.
I also have a couple of Glue Cookies seeds I just popped that I'm pretty excited about 😁

StickyBandit

My mistake. It's OG Kush on the left above
I have yet to pop the SSH
The Glue Cookies are regs so I might get a male and maybe make a bunch of hybrid seeds. I was thinking maybe with the Cookies Gelato or the Wedding Cake. Should have some interesting offspring.
What do you guys think??

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
bibi40 hey looking good buddy! Sorry to hear about the dp#3 x sb that sucks! The weather is crazy this year. Not in cali but everywhere else it seems.
stay tuned to the weather channel I guess.

@StickyBandit nice plants! Glue cookies x wedding cake ftw! :D Idk but I don't think you'd be wrong either way! Thanks for posting!

I have been sick AF! :flu:

And.....
P1022742_edited.jpg

this girl is infested with those tiny white moths? = caterpillars. Are they moths? Fuck! I guess I need to get rid of her.

I'll post a better update soon. I still feel like shit. 💩

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
:groupwave: cool buddy!

I did not chop the lsd 25 x sb. I 86 the moths, They are surprisingly easy to kill.
P1022763_edited.jpg

P1022764_edited.jpg

this shit is for real. Got that new car smell!

I got my dehumidifier so hopefully it wont back fire letting it go a little longer.

P1022771_edited.jpg

P1022756_edited.jpg

super silver haze. I will hit this with sour bubble pollen! sssbh :D
P1022768_edited.jpg

sour bubble

P1022778_edited.jpg
7 x dp#3 x sb and 7 x green crack x sour grape

Keep on keeping on!

one love...

bibi40

Nice one Big D !

Freezeberry x Sour bubble are all sexed :

3 male , one female ,
2 male was culled , i keep one but i will kill him if i got a Sour grape x Sour bubble male!
all plants will be sexed really soon now ...

:wave:

bibi40

Hi Big !

hope you' re ok !!!

some news :

got a male and a female of Durban #3 x Sour bubble sexed ,
so the remaining Freezeberry x Sour bubble male was culled ...
stay one beautyfull female of this cross , the quickest female ( no doubt about the effect of the auto cross ) ,
now i keep the Durban#3 x Sour bubble male till i get what i want , a nice Sour grape x Sour bubble dude :yay:

:wave:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey bibi ! I'm doing much better now thanks! I hope you get something good bro... thank you for sharing! It would be rather lonely without you :D

Well I did not think that the LSD 25 auto x sour bubble would be the best but...
P1022785_edited.jpg

P1022801_edited.jpg

P1022789_edited.jpg

P1022791_edited.jpg

P1022795_edited.jpg

LSD 2.0 oh shit! It smells like rubber and fuel. I will have to look back to see how long she went.
This should be the best I 've grown so far in the thread. 1 year. Time flies.

I got the newest in grow light technology
P1022781_edited.jpg
1 light to rule them all...

peace and pussy.

thats two loves....

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
:bump:

ain't it the truth unc! Thats why I buy cheap :D They're pretty good I guess. Because of the buds Im getting with very little heat involved, Im not looking back!

I had forgot sort of that I went back to mixed soil and coco. I have been only feeding every other...
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1022771_edited.jpg Views:	0 Size:	185.4 KB ID:	17932018

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1022771_edited.jpg Views:	0 Size:	185.4 KB ID:	17932018

super silver haze> I lost track of time. I do know, if my plants are taking longer because the LEDs and they are, I just can't pin it to the lights yet but it is happening at the beginning of flower.

Don't be shy to tell me that you notice the same thing or that Im crazy. :whee:

just remember, you've got to pick up every stitch.
:rtfo:
oh yeah, must be the season of the mitch

something like that...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
the juicy pussy looks good! :D

:laughing: hilariouso

They steal my name,
P1022830_edited.jpg

I was gonna call this juicy pussy ^^ oh well... I call it LSD 69

fucking nice!

I can't believe it but I'm off for 4 days!!

does this make my butt look big ?The avatar's are to small now.
someone asked if that was me in the pic once... once! :D

hey happy labor day! BBQ responsibly///

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
What's the deal with the new light D? Why is that one, the one?

hey man! Well I'm not a techy but what it comes down to is, this light is brighter at 100 watts. I don't know the details off the top of my head but
it is much brighter. Also of coarse BEST VA claims that their spectrum is superior. Will see.
As always I hope for the best! :D

good to see you buddy! If you on instagram you can follow me @nine_inch_nugs

one love!

bibi40

News from the front ...

So i got 1 female Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble ( quickest and frostiest for now ) ,
1 female Durban#3 x Sour bubble and
1 female Sour grape x Sour bubble !
so , one of each , cool !!!

lot of male to choose ,
for now just stay 2 big male of sour grape x sour bubble ( the littlest was culled last week ) , my first wish , so happy :yay:

some pics coming ...

Latest posts

Latest posts