What's new

whats my yield please

gobbler3447

Any info to you, must be considered as on job training, payment up front would be preferred trust me it won't be cheap, but not as expensive as self taught methods. Remember you need to keep your info in "the circle of friends" circle of friends are the number of friends you can wrap your arms around at one time. Trust no one!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1 dollar bob.
forum

OldRod

lol 2 oz a plant?

you have no clue how much these plants can produce but you LOLing at answers cause you do not like it !

I would say 400 grams of 3 plants what you show us

little more respect to ppl who take time to help you with answering
O.R.

gobbler3447

After 30 or so years, some of us, growing for personal consumption, really don't concern ourselves, with weight. Quality, and enough to last, is what concerns me. Right now gator season has every one looking for the largest gator hunters can find, biggest, longest , are not always the key to quality.. Over the years some of the best ( strongest, tastiest, tightest, most appreciated) buds were not grown on the largest plants. Everyone should know that 2 or 3 ozs. of really nice bud will serve you longer than a lb. of "ditch weed". When its dried and cured, weigh it if you must, then your EGO will be stroked. You can also stand in front of a mirror and watch yourself pat yourself on the back. The best compliment I ever received was from a dear friend who was dying from cancer, I gave,yes gave him a bit of comfort, the next time I saw him a few days before his death, he looked at me took my hand and told me that my bud was,"perfection Chuck,absolute perfection".

klint

Veteran
Couldn't have happened to a better person. Karma lives.
I agree. If u able to kill a human for bunch of trees than u are an idiot :) sory about that. i hope your every try to grow gonna finish like this. Good luck for all good ppl. sory for my eng. :wave:

gobbler3447

Trippy stix, Security Security Security, sorry for your losing your grow. There are no best friends when it comes to growing, more people will be impressed when you can offer them a "TASTE" of your grow, its just that the proof is in the pudding. Losing a grow is like losing a big fish at the side of the boat, the fish will grow as you relate the story, so by now I can guess that the yield on your grow has grown to be in pounds rather than ounces..Be safe,smart and above all be silent about your grow..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
So did you watch the cops take all your plants with your night vision goggles?
Camping there every night, with night vision goggles and a bow and arrow........
Is like being Spec Ops with a tomahawk.
You'll learn 1 day.
NO TELL!!!!
No going to the spot during daylight hours!
Dont park your car at the side of the road!
Dont EVER have a partner!
Dont put them in the middle of a field for choppers to see them!
OH wait...I get it now....you got sketched that someone would rip them on this site, so you told us this sad story just incase.
You'll get around 3-4 ounces a plant.
Good luck, stay safe.

K

K.O.Genetics

sucks .. but hey.. i think he mite be lieing to not get ripped also.. lol.. no1 from here is going to track u down unless ur wicked dumb. lol but good try

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sucks .. but hey.. i think he mite be lieing to not get ripped also.. lol.. no1 from here is going to track u down unless ur wicked dumb. lol but good try
"oh what a wicked web,we weave when you set out to decieve" or something like that! lol,,,,s2

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Killing a human being over a plant is not normal. Don't be a dumb ass all of your life.

This comment is so ignorant. When is it normal to kill? When protecting yourself and your property is the answer. If that plant means something to you, and somebody is threatening you, then that is natures law. You have the right to protect yourself.

When a man walks into a bear cave, and the bear kills the man in order to protect its cubs, nobody will claim that wasn't justified. Even if the man was just on a walk, and you can't prove his motives. Maybe he just wanted to say hello to the bear cubs. That's natures law, when feel threatened anything can happen.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This comment is so ignorant. When is it normal to kill? When protecting yourself and your property is the answer. If that plant means something to you, and somebody is threatening you, then that is natures law. You have the right to protect yourself.

When a man walks into a bear cave, and the bear kills the man in order to protect its cubs, nobody will claim that wasn't justified. Even if the man was just on a walk, and you can't prove his motives. Maybe he just wanted to say hello to the bear cubs. That's natures law, when feel threatened anything can happen.

So it's normal to shoot someone on property that in all likely-hood isn't yours? Don't be dumb all of your life.

Latest posts

Latest posts