Whats is the ALL TIME BEST SMOKE.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some haze and Hybrid shots gonna make ya cry:D

plain ole Original haze

SCreme,N Haze (PHaze X Screme)

Jolly Rancher, aka SourHaze (sourDeez cut X PHaze)

currently have a batch of original haze goin(still workin to up the numbers of purple in a population) and just cracked some of the cherry haze(MrGGs cherryBomb X PHaze) i been wantin to grow for sometime now.

all of these seedlines i been growin and makin seed of for sometime now, theres great good and no so great. the outcrosses have done very well to this point.

CBF

tan said:
It's sativa time for you, but let those sativas overflower if you want to chill and watch tv.

I've been immune to cannabis ever since I started smoking daily, then I found Haze.

Well i wish i could get my hands on some. Where i am really good dank is hard to come by. I did have some haze about 8months ago which really knocked me out. The thing is it came and left before i could scoop any more up.

Now i did try some ssh the other day but my luck friend got not get anymore. I smoking on some recon which i can say does the job nice depending on what part of the day i smoke it.

I will ever ever forget that strain that piured threw our town for years called 4-way at least thats what i was told it was. That stuff stunk so bad and it was deff on hit quite ahhh the good ol days. People even now 10 years later compare the 4-way to anything and everything and they all say nothing comes close.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i have heared rumors about a cross from kalimist x the white, which might be the best bud in the world atm. I´ll found out , cause me mate is sending me the seeds this week :).

edit: kalimist PRE´98

Last edited:
D

Dalaihempy

ClearBarbedFunk said:
currently have a batch of original haze goin(still workin to up the numbers of purple in a population) and just cracked some of the cherry haze(MrGGs cherryBomb X PHaze) i been wantin to grow for sometime now.

all of these seedlines i been growin and makin seed of for sometime now, theres great good and no so great. the outcrosses have done very well to this point.

CBF

Very nice looking plants ClearBarbedFunk so there sams / TFD haze.

Moppel said:
i have heared rumors about a cross from kalimist x the white, which might be the best bud in the world atm. I´ll found out , cause me mate is sending me the seeds this week :).

edit: kalimist PRE´98

hi Moppel best bud in the world or best bud in your part of the world / town or sub more like it mate saying a single lines the best is not possible you could put 10 special lines in front of 10 people give them 10 days to sample each and all will have there pick all being diffrent if its special to you all that matters.

The kali mist suprised me i grew the 96 vintage and all i can say is amazing all that tryed her were taken back very intresting line and i think it would be a real nice x to the widow or widow hybrid.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
1.Blueberry X NL a cross I made calms me down like no other completely chill smoke.
2.Sour Diesel of course I had to choose this one its such a great and complex smoke.
3.Trainwreck for those days when you feel like getting messed up.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's 3 all time fave's I am smoking and one I'm sadly not smoking anymore:

No longer smoking..Boo!

PurplePineapple\/

Smoking...Yeeeaahh!

1.SugaPuffs \/ Below and Second below on Right

2.Red Seal Black \/

Psychosis\/

JBo@UrbnTrchmlgy

Rudedewd

Best is such a subjective term, best in what way? The thing is, not only is even potency a subjective thing but there are other factors involved in weed like taste, aroma, expandability etc......

It's hard to narrow down even my own personal preferences but here are three;

1) Chemdog D
2) Strawberry Diesel
3) Super Silver Haze

Honorable mentions; Conquistador, Northern Berry, Original Chemdog, Bubblegum

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dalaihempy said:
Very nice looking plants ClearBarbedFunk so there sams / TFD haze.

Hola hempy, as raco said, its TomHills Haze offerin from Cbay many years ago. as a chronic toker, a good one rocks the bean. casual tokers cant handle the buzz. head can last as long as 3 hrs.

have had pollen stored from the first grow i did and been usin it all along. now have pollen from second run from 2 Purp males to keep goin along. you can see the long ass foxtails, and some had said the plants are thai dom. personally i dont know, but its the phenotype i keep selectin for, as its usually the better smoke.

another nice trait of this Haze offerin is 70% female ratio, which comes across in the outcrosses as well.

hey Frank, thanks for the kind words bro.

Hola raco, old regurgitated pics, but some of the nicer plants ive come across. expectin good things from this run, just topped um, and there veggin under a 1k, couple weeks to flower.

take care all
CBF

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
A11
G13xburmese
swt3xc99

just my 2cents

Stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO.......

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
my memory has created for me the best stone ever and it was when I lived on Kauai

it was either Kauai Electric or Lucky Day.....dropped for literally four hours....

I know my Lifesaver is prolly my fave now, but there are so many good ones out there

peace
jip

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
ClearBarbedFunk said:
another nice trait of this Haze offerin is 70% female ratio, which comes across in the outcrosses as well.
Heya- and I hate to thread-jack- but could you elaborate on this? Is the strain still able to express female if it carries the Y chromosome? How is the 70% achieved rather than the expected natural 50%?

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stinkyattic said:
Heya- and I hate to thread-jack- but could you elaborate on this? Is the strain still able to express female if it carries the Y chromosome? How is the 70% achieved rather than the expected natural 50%?

havent a clue bro, the Haze from TH always has a high % of females. i had just thought it was the luck of the draw, but Tom had commented on this as well.

seems everytime i run a 10 pack, i get 7 to 8 females, which is good of course, but when lookin for purple males its not so good. have to grow some seed to find decent males.

CBF

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Sativas...

07 Kali Mist, Outdoors

Cream Thai, Katsu

NL5xHaze, from Sensi 15 years ago +

Indicas.....

Master Kush, Homegrown Fantasy

Recon, DNA

Blueberry, DJ Short