What's new

Whats is the ALL TIME BEST SMOKE.

Lets post us Top 3 Best Rips ever.
A great yield and out of control smoke and nice buds with nice flava.

#1. C99

#2. Super Skunk

#3. Sour Diesel.

and maybe 2 and 3 could swap places.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldnt pic any of those. Its all a matter of taste. To say one is above all is only the opinion of the person making the statement. Here's my 3 of my choices:
(no particular order, and theres more than 3 fo sho)

Jack Herer
LA Confidential
Grandaddy Purp

Im sure I have had better, but with the thousands of crosses out there, these are the first 3 goodies that popped up.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Best I've had:
IR Seeds' NorCal Daddy's Girl- For its smooth, sweet, grapefruit-pineapple-gin vibe and awesome euphoric body effect
Some unidentified Haze that my boy from NYC came up with last month- if they turned the smell of a womens' locker room into an air freshener, that would be it. Sweet, yet musky and dank. Not gross.
BOG SourBubble- Variable by grower and conditions, from cinnamon to cedar to lavender, but always spicy!
Motarebels Toxic Lemon- Ultra citrus, remember the description of the pan galactic gargle blaster, being hit in the head by a gold bar wrapped in a slice of lemon? That's the one.
Plan B Black Indica- Really classic relaxing hash-perfume. Just tastes like really good pot. lol.

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
i enjoy these types of threads but they have been done over and over... time to make a sticky :joint:

I smoke to much so no matter how good it is after the 1st time i smoke i dont get that high anymore sad i know. But if i had to pick

1. 4 way
2. da purps
3. sour d

tan

Twisted Metal said:
I smoke to much so no matter how good it is after the 1st time i smoke i dont get that high anymore sad i know.

It's sativa time for you, but let those sativas overflower if you want to chill and watch tv.

I've been immune to cannabis ever since I started smoking daily, then I found Haze.

Grunt

SSSCs '89 Skunk#1
Haze
C99
Those are my alltime picks!!
I forgot Cambodian Red(the real shit)
sorry thats 4 , had to

Last edited:

215 User

1) MindFuck

2) GDP x Bubba Kush

3) Chem91 or O.G. Kush

3 is hard, but I have to mention God Bud from DVP.

:lurk:

vindiesel

Veteran
1 real deal sour diesel.
2 hazy hazy jack herer.
3 kush, not sure which 1.
i've been burnin LA confidential recently for first time. good but not super impressed. not sure why. smells like sweet diesel. considering trying to grow my own to see if i am more impressed.
1 thing i can tell u though is my good friend jack will NEVER let u down...
:)

RebelGrow

stinkyattic i love that you used douglas adams for a quote. very nice!!! now i need to try that just to see... let's see what i'm growing now is pretty good.
1. purple urkle
2. cherry ak47
3. loved ecsd
more on the way!!! and they are og kush and aota plus a little lifesaver thrown in.

Last edited:

vindiesel

Veteran
but the sickest 1 time shit i ever smoked was about 1996-97, in miami. they called it miami creeper haze. nothing ever came close to the power of that shit.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Original Haze is tops here, not the easiest plant to grow, but when ya find a good one theres just nothin else out there with the potentcy of a fine Haze plant.

the one the only
CBF

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will agree w/ the experienced smokers here.
remember, choosy moms chose jif!

1. Haze
2. Haze
3. Haze
4. any other Haze like sativa
1,345,998. all indica's

how could u not want to smoke this all day? ^^^^

Last edited:

RebelGrow

boy i could if i had that!! never had the experience with haze, maybe in some crosses that i didn't know about. i do remember some buds my friend had we puffed that tasted a little peppery and my GOD!!!! driving home seemed like i was in a video game with some serious color coming out.

monkey5

Veteran
cocktail frank, Which haze plant is that one ?? Very nice picture !! I'm sure that was some candy !! monkey5