What's new

Whats Happening?

igohydro

Yeah,they launched there company if you like with the cheese.Milo is a very nice guy and id trust em 100%!
The cheese was only available in clone form and has been about from 88-89.
Big Buddas Cheese was officially launched in 2002.The first ever British seed strain.
Indoor it takes from seven to nine weeks.
Outdoors U.K between late October to early November.
Id get a cut of that Grapefriut anyway Anthony,it might have been cured too quick or something.
:smoke:

Last edited:
cobo said:
THX man ... what part of the country u from, im up in belfast

is there many GROWERS IN THE WEST OF IRELAND

hey cobo. i'm from the mid west region. you know the beautiful burren. used to be loads of old hippies growing out here in tunnels and outdoor in forests when i was a young fella. the law interceded however and in the last 2 years there have been a shitload of raids on ppls homes. one woman who got me interested in growing got busted. she had a load of plants growing out in her garden, sounds foolish i know but she had been doing this for years. my old man and all his buddies had been buying off her for years. she was a single mother and managed to build herself her own gaff and look after 3 kids. grew lovely gear. orange bud, and some nice skunk variations and ak47 in her tunnell. the fuzz new the score, they always know wots happening with the hippies cause there all open about there business and stuff, but one day they decided to bust her and in the process raided 10 houses in the area. she didnt get any jail time cause of the kids. that scares every one of the big growers especially the ones in east clare (big hippy comunity there in the forest on the lake). now everyone is hush hush round here, and the drought is killin all the old smokers. anyway what was the point? oh yeah, yes i'm a grower in the west.

cobo

GLAD TO HEAR THAT THERE IS LIVE IN THE WEST AFTER ALL, KEP IT GOIN , IF U HAVE A THREAD HERE POST A LINK.... HAD SOME ONE TELL ME THE OTHER DAY THAT THEY GOT SOME GREAT GRASS GROWN IN GALWAY . :joint:

Whats the story in the west is there any grow shops local or what , is there nowhere for growers to buy thier bits and pieces . you would think with 100.000 polish in galway that a shop would do a great business.i here them polish love to grow :woohoo:

Last edited:
yeah the poles are huge into their growing, the big polish growing community seems to be mainly in dublin, along with a lot of other eastern european groups. some cool guys, a polish girl from krakow gave me a huge bag of ak47 seeds back in march for outdoor, they were excellent. had a guerilla grow in a forest near me gaff for the first time and i was amazed at how well they did here for outdoors. in the end when i harvested them in october cause of the weather i pulled 750 g of dried off em and made some nice bubble off em too. sound lady, all i gave her was the makings of a few at an electro gig in dublin one night when she was off her head. there is supposed to be a grow shop opening in limerick soon, but to be honest i only deal with those wasters on capel st in dublin. i'm up and down all the time so it suits. i know of a few growing in galway but most growing down here know each other and they have been a little spooked of late. but they gear is usually good. especially now that its a bit cooler and ppl are turning their lights back on. i had to turn all but 4 of mine off in my room up until late october. sounds funny for ireland, too warm to be growing indoors. i just harvested my first winter harvest last week. looks good. super skunk from sensi. very happy with the outcome. spider mites took 2 of the 4 potential mothers i was growing during the summer, but i think i was left with the best 2. little bastards saved me from keeping all of em which would have been a waste of space. funny how these things work out eh. wot do you have on the go?

the lads from capel st also have a shop in cork but i've never been into it. i should get them to open in galway too. your rights, the west need a supply shop somewhere safe. limerick is too dodgy man. me car windows got smashed by some nasty little pre-criminals last time i visited. bad vibes whenever i visit. big pity tho cause traffic is really bad in galway so limerick is often better for shopping and stuff. i always forget something when i'm up in dublin. i'd like to check out the shops in belfast too. thats where dougie and the capel st crew get a lot of their stuff. me thinks they're a lot more organised than that bunch of southsider hippies.

cobo

nackeragua said:
the lads from capel st also have a shop in cork but i've never been into it. i should get them to open in galway too. your rights, the west need a supply shop somewhere safe. limerick is too dodgy man. me car windows got smashed by some nasty little pre-criminals last time i visited. bad vibes whenever i visit. big pity tho cause traffic is really bad in galway so limerick is often better for shopping and stuff. i always forget something when i'm up in dublin. i'd like to check out the shops in belfast too. thats where dougie and the capel st crew get a lot of their stuff. me thinks they're a lot more organised than that bunch of southsider hippies.

THE BELFASTINDOORGROW SHOP ARE ONLINE .. http://www.belfastindoorgardening.com/ And they do free delivery to anywhere in Ireland... but are still a bit pricey :badday: cant have everything ... lol

oh heres my cindy99

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts