What's new

Whats Happening?

igohydro

Things have been very quiet of late in ere.Just wondering who's still there and how things are growing with ya's!
What yall smokin?
Got some blockhead,isis,dpoisonxskunk 1 and an unknown indica to smoke.
Only the one plant finishing WWxBB,anouther couple of weeks! :woohoo:

cobo

igohydro said:
Things have been very quiet of late in ere.Just wondering who's still there and how things are growing with ya's!
What yall smokin?
Got some blockhead,isis,dpoisonxskunk 1 and an unknown indica to smoke.
Only the one plant finishing WWxBB,anouther couple of weeks! :woohoo:

dont really look in this forum, but im on my 1st grow and from dublin. so will keep my eye on it in future

cobo

igohydro said:
Wellcome Cobo first grow you say!
Lookin Good.Nice and healthy,what are they? :canabis:

THX man ... what part of the country u from, im up in belfast

is there many GROWERS IN THE WEST OF IRELAND

Igohydro - is that durban poison x skunk no1 from Sam the Skunkman? Was it a freebie from seedboutique? I have a pack but don't know whether to bother with them. What kind of smoke is it?

My current grow is two White Rhinos and a Jock Horror. The WRs are about a week away from being finished, I'd say, and the JR two or three.

Got a pack of DP's Blueberry which I think I'll grow out next

igohydro

Yes AntonyBlunt,ive only grown a few.Its a nice smoke and a good yeilder.
Its mostly sativa,takes quite a while to finish,but worth it.
She streches a good bit and dispite all atempts at bending I still had to top her in flower.
A good day time smoke,lovely taste.
Bud strucuture wasnt the best with fluffy light buds.
Id go for the Blueberry myself.

Last edited:

Morganic

Howdy

Howdy

Alright people hows it going, another belfast grower here. Havnt been on in ages, been really busy. ive got double dutch and the pure growing at the minute just a small grow. I dont really know why i went for the pure, its decent but beside the Double D's they look crap. Im 4 weeks in and the buds are mini donkey dick sorta thingy mabobers!!
Has anyone had any of that amsterdam weed knocking about? I know good weed is tagged amsterdam over here but this is, its nice but at £175 an Oz it should be!!

Nice plants there Coco!!

Right im away to roll a doobie and play the 360

Goodluck!

Last edited:

igohydro

Morganic,how are you.Aint seen you around the boards,£175 an ounce you say.Wonder how much it was there? :bongsmi:

I recently got some Grapefruit from a local source. The smell was uncannily like the fruit from which it takes its name - delicious. I was tempted to try to get a cutting from whoever grew it, but the smoke itself was unsatisfying - neither an up nor down kind of high, but strong enough at the same time. Not a good combination.

At least it wasn't soap bar - that lung-rattling shit does nothing but make me feel bad these days

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
gotta say Im still here and it'll be CHEESE lol ...cannot wait for the cure..

Peace

Morganic

Igohydro, dead on man things are good and the plants even better. I dont know how much the weed costs but it was bought in kilos not Oz's. apparently theres a few kilos knocking about. ive smoked 3 Oz's in a month !! not on my own though. Ive been told its easy to get in, vaccum packed and into your bag, though you need to be desperate, stupid or crazy to try it, its not worth it, but id never leave amsterdam with less than an Oz of their finest, 1/2 oz of blueberry, 1/4 of haze and whatever hash is good.
For my next grow im thinking of doing reefermans Blueberry sativa X G13, anyone tried it, cant get much info on it.

Anthony anythings better than that shit, i havnt smoked a bit in months, its not cannabis, in my book. Its pure dirt!!

Delta9 are you from N.I. Where'd you get the cheese, clone or seed?

cheers

Mo

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

Veteran
mo ... not N.I. but I am half irish ...
Im from england and got the cheese by cuts... It's fookin lovely lol
Trying some right now
Peace

igohydro

That Cheese,heard so much about it.You can get it in seed form Mo from seedbouique.Aint tryed any of Reefermans yet....
Smokin blockhead me,nice!

Hell9

Smoking Hindu Kush, Shit, and polm hash at the moment.

Have 6 seedlings of Greenhouse Seed's 'The Doctor', so looking forward to having something different to smoke in a few months.

Delta9-THC

Veteran
seeds arent as good as the cuts ... in my opinion ... its a nice smoke but this ones killer

Peace

The only Cheese seeds on Seedboutique are from Big Buddha Seeds - does anybody know anything about Big Buddha Seeds?

Also Hell9 - where did you get the Hindu Kush?