What's new

whats chucky growin now

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
My cookie alarm went off!!!

:yummy:

LOL the batteries are such a cliche... you silly stoner, you forgot something!! :D

Keep on keepin on bro!!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well the butter making dint turn out as it should have ,seems im missing some butter .it dint all come back and i drained it real well.so ill have to see what happens with the cookie mix

AugustWest

Veteran
simmered 1 hr like always .i think it was the butter i used, it say sweet cream butter .i will get land o lakes next time

i used some cheap ass restaurant butter my last run, and the water/salt content was so high that i lost a good 30% of my "butter"

it did make for some concentrated cookies though :D

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i think thats what happened here ,i just tru in a chunk of reg butter and made the cookies ,the butter i got back looked dank hahaha as dank as it could look for being butter ya kno hahaha.will let ya kno how they turned out

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
been a lazy ass lately heres the
DSDV2

and some BOG BUBBLE and the darker colored 1s with the big leaves are the SOUR BUBBLE BX2

will get some veg shots next time out :wave:

I've always been interested in B.O.G.s stuff, but luckily clones aren't too far for me to find when in need. How does she grow? Is she finicky or pretty straight forward(Bog Bubble and Sour Bubble) AND...how does it stack up to East Coast Sour D(if you've had the chance)

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bogbubble still has that weird leaf thing huh? Looks great any way. She got really frosty for me.Holy huge sour bub leaves bro. Awesome job.

Khaleel

Veteran
chucky, you;re one of the few that got the greenest thumb i know :):)

beautiful plants bro,

cheers,

was thinking that exact same thing... your plants really like you, chuck. good stuff. :yes: not sure how i missed this thread, but i'm glad i found it :lurk:

cheers mate, mad :respect:

moth

U always have the touch brother !
Man its been awhile since I have grown any BOG .

Enjoying your show

Blessings brother

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
AugustWest nice work chuck!! tanx brother ,your garden aint so bad either

zeppelindood i say that every time a light a joint bro

SweetnSourMad
Is she finicky or pretty straight forward(Bog Bubble and Sour Bubble)
the sour bubble would need alot of training and topping and a longer veg time for a better yield .i topped these and they didnt branch much.the bog bubble smells like bubble gum a mix of bazooka and the gum that came in baseball cards .

PistilPete tanx bro we''ll be puffing some

Khaleel tanx man .
not sure how i missed this thread, but i'm glad i found it
im glad ya found it too .its been around a few yrs

DJXXPLATINUM whats up brother i see ya havent smoked yourself into a coma after being good so long hahha

moth my friend hope you are feeling good bro .

BOG BUBBLE almost done

SOUR BUBBLE
there are 3 more that i dint take pics of

DJ's BLUEBERRY.
there is 1 just into flower today i dint take a pic of cuz i was stoned i guess haha

SOUR CREEK sour bubble x cripple creek
you can see some sour bubble in the plant on the right

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts