What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres the FRANKENBUD ABUSIVE KUSH HAZE rite before she met the axe

this cola is almost as big as my forearm

thanx mucho KRIZZNAP

i transplanted 2 sour bubbles into 5 gal and 2 into 3 gal transplanted 4 JPJ into 2 gal will do the Cappy and the Buleberry and sour creeks friday or sat.i have to get a bale and some wormpoop ,perlite.i always run out of multiple things at the same time haha.its about 50.00 for all

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
ill be cracking some beans this weekend they will be
TEXAS KID-METRO HYBRID
CGS- OG CHEM
my crosses
SENSI STAR X BUBBA BX1
SUDDENLY SCHROM X BUBBA BX1

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, bro. I only noticed your arm in that pic when i saw the ink peeking out from the side.
Great job!
Did they have wormpoop at the closer store or the drive? i need to grab some too.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
its my dogs face
hahahhaha who just now came and sat next to me cuz im munching and scared herself when she farted hahahai almost choked on a piece of toast .

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
whats the genetic makeup of that cappuccino?

CAPPUCCINO from Swan Song Seeds - Prime bud for wake and bake sessions. You’ll note a hint of rich roast with solid expansion in the toke. The Petrol queen used in this cross had very dense calyxes climbing over one another giving her a beautiful look. We’ve brushed her with our Sour Diesel pollen for this red eyed run. Run time 45/70 (veg/bloom) - 10 per pack.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
its my dogs face
hahahhaha who just now came and sat next to me cuz im munching and scared herself when she farted hahahai almost choked on a piece of toast .

Oh that's even cooler dood... sweet. God Bless her haha that's so cute

Phill... yeah the Cappy is an asskicker in the lungbusting category, no question one of my all timers.

AugustWest

Veteran
killer run chuck!!

that cappuccino sounds like a winner for sure..

and the FRANKENBUD ABUSIVE KUSH HAZE :yoinks: :jawdrop:
very nice brother!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
tanx AugustWest its alota fun growing all these different strains out .its great to roll a salad joint ,throw some sativa dom mixed with a hard hittin indica in a joint together and your mind dont kno what to do kinda like a marijuana speedball hahahaha

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
that was the AKH X OG FIRE but still has great taste and high .i was toasty when i left ya and 1/2 hr later i was burning 1 with our boy D.M. wooohooo can you say STONED hahahah .ya never took the fire extinguisher with ya

Latest posts

Latest posts