What's new

whats chucky growin now

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Incredibubba is looking real nice, chuck. I can't wait to toss some of that pollen in my tent.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i got 1 sitting in the daRK ,gets cut tomorrow after work i'll give her the axe and go check the outdoor adventure .im really hoping i do well this yr to make up for the f#@king rippers last yr

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
chop chop chop

My least favorite and most anticipated part of the grow. Usually doing all the trimming myself, gets kinda boring after a while. But when I'm done and sit back and take a gander of all the green goodness I start to get excited again. Enjoy the fruits of your labor Chuck.

Stoner_baby.jpg

GreatLakes THC :joint:

moth

Better sharpen that blade my brother Chuck
Looks like some work ahead of you. But now thats the kind of work one could do for free.

Have a great week brother

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
outdoors are and in no order cuz i was stoned and cant remember what order i took the pics haha .sensistar,bog bubble,ecsd,trainwreck blue moonshine,mod,haze x skunk,pink bubbletooth,abusive x bubba

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chuckchuckedchuckieschuckingly
Howzit brother..?? Hope all is well and WOW i am glad you are Outdoors beybey.. They should get huge, i wish i could go straight into the earth with mine thats true outdoors imho.. good vibes your way brother.. bump... peace n pufs.

sackO

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Damn I want to do an outdoor grow so bad. When will that day come? :cry: This will be fun to watch.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i will be putting the ZOMBIE VIRUS out also .my cuz's wife used my supplies for doing her house plants and whatever else she could ,so needless to say i got the F@*KING MITES so im putting all my veg plants outdoors .i am disassembling my veg box (probably infested)and making a new spot for vegging .i'll do that this weekend .I HATE FUCKING SPIDER MITES

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
sucks about the borg bro

even more anxious to see your updates now... I have seena few outdoor zombie runs, but I would like to see what you can do

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Hey Chucky..long time no post..me that is..I've been away a long time..thought I'd see what's goin on around old IC..
I just started a grow after about 2 years dormant..and I still got weed..feeling rusty though..almost killed the babies..
Doing BubbleDust F2 Alfa's (Alfa was a plant I had with huge rock hard buds)..
Couldn't believe.."What's Chucky Growing" is still going..had to drop in.. Cya :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Dr Dog ,ive been lucky and only had them twice since i started almost 10 yrs ago ,usually i just throw it all out and start fresh,i hate messing with them .i get so stressed out over a lil bug and it makes it not fun anymore and im not good with stress lol.

Phillthy im hoping they do awesome ,

packn2puff HOLY COWS i have not seen your name in quite awhile ,very glad you stopped by .it is a old ass thread that still kicking

TexasToker they pretty inside too! hehe .the mites are being taken care of .
told cuz to keep his wife out of my supplies PLEASE!

heres a few new pics

KILLER QUEEN

picture.php

picture.php

TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts