What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
texastoker i'll let ya know what my favorite is when i find it but so far i really like the ECSD, ABUSIVE X BUBBA the SOUR THAI from SWAN SONG SEEDS was awesome. i like them all but i can wiat to find the grail for me as long as i get to keep trying all the flav's

TexasToker

I am looking forward to trying abusive x bubba as well. I have a nice one set up as a mother right now, and just took a few more clones. The clones (first of the initial batch i acquired) I have in flower right now were put in too soon and have itty bitty baby dense nugs on it.

I have another I vegged for a bit longer and should put out some nice colas.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i noticed with mine once they vegged to about 3 foot i put them in flower and the harvest is mucho better,but thats a given.its deffinatly a lungbuster

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
mean mr.mustard she is a bit on the phat ass side of things hehe but she does take after her mom
picture.php

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had the pleasure of sampling some of the Bangkok Blackout last night and today. Hits great, very expansive on the exhale. Tokes from chuck's tube had me choking. (Haha, That sounds really nasty.) Tastes wonderful, a bit of a fruity aftertaste. The high leaned much more towards the thai and haze sides of her. A very floaty up high.
A+++++ job, chuck.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chuckchuckychuckochuckinchucker
Howzit brother..?? The bishes are looking PHAT fo sho... Yea that bish is gettin plumped up juice is working on her, you lucked out juice usually makes bishes grow balls..:D phew... aight ill check ya later bishes be looking good ;).... peace n pufs.

sackO

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey sacko there will be no SHIM's in my garden .bishes with balls will meet the man with an AXE
pistilpete glad ya loiked ,its great daaytime smoke ,nice up clear head
tanx for peeking ,peekers

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
TW x Blue Moonshine is really gonna start packing on the weight pretty soon. My Blue Moonshines really put on weight the last 3 weeks. Only plants I've ever had trouble with mold. Damn them girls were thick. Hoping for some 2 liter sized monsters for ya Chuck.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GL THC 1 of the tw x bms trew a few nanners (think im having heat issue) but i think they're sterile ,but they are coming along nicely
will put exuast fan back in for summer
HIGH TT
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this 1 is going outdoors memorial day

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres a lil ibubba 12/12/since 4/7
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and KILLER QUEEN (lonestars cut) 1st nite 12/12

picture.php

some BANGKOK BLACKOUT 11 weeks 12/12 she has 1 more week ive never grown a strain this long .i find the key is growing indicas in with her so i got something to keep me in smoke,it helps with the patience

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php