What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
lil update its been awhile
1st up my CHERRY BOMB II outdoors

next some KILLER APOLLO

then we have some NL X BIGBUD female seeds i heard after i bought these like 1 1/2 yrs ago that they dicontinued them cuz of hermies so im gonna keep a good eye on them

my CHERRY BOMB II indoors

some DOUBLE SOUR BUBBLE

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
forgot a couple of outdoor goodies .these 3 were clones that were gifted me and had some pest so out they went and i dont know what they are (cant remember lol)

:woohoo: :woohoo:

70s_PotHead

Looking most excellent as always Chucky :wave: Can't wait to see how the outdoor CB II turns out, mine is just killing it indoors :woohoo:

70s :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
high ya 70s_PotHead yeah that CB II is growing real nice outside and the 2 others (not sure of strain but assured they r good )are kicking out the odor
get 10' from the fence and the smell of sweetness and skunk kinda hit ya rite in the face WOOOOOOHOOOO

now the cherry bomb II only got 1 pic off before batt's died

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woooohooooo

Woooohooooo

Here come the flowers :) Figured Id check in over this way and see some outdoor buds. I think we are looking at just at just about the same thing outside. Buds are forming fast and looking great. I think you might be in for a little bumper crop there buddy :) I notice the fruit trees and the berrys are yielding very well this year and Im just betting the mj will do the same!! Good Luck friend and stay safe !!
Thanks for sharing

somoz

Veteran
chuckyoufarley said:
you know what they say IDLE HANDS DO THE DEVILS WORK

too true chucky..........nice show ya have going on bro.......i like the looks of that cherry bomb......nice stuff.............good luck with the final phase......take care

moz

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Maj.PotHead sup how r ya bro yea they sure do look & smell nice the smoke is good
but could a bit better buds could be bigger but i guess she him (shim) spent more time making beans then buds
now the GUMBLE BUM from HEAD SEEDS has some big stalks and is growing crazy ,the color looks weird in the pics but they are nice and lush green
the stuff outdoor should give me about 3/4 - 1 lb (4 plants )
1 CHERRY BOMB II and 3 others 2 alike and 1 diff were gifted and i was told 3 diferant things by the same friend and now all i know is its something killer WOO HOO

Latest posts

Latest posts