What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Grat3fulh3ad
hey hey brother good of ya to stop by ,i think i'll leave it for 2 days then check
i really dont want toxic nugs ,they are potent enough LOL

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i went to see the kids today and when i looked tru the scope at the mites NONE WERE MOVING YEA so after 2 days the pest strip pretty much knocked them down ,so im gonna leave it for 2 more mabee get some eggs when they hatch if the strip didnt already
now here is a leaf whith a budlet growing where the stem attaches to the leaf ,and to top it off there is a seed coming out of it but i dont know if ya can see iti got 1 pic and cam died ,im charging batts now so i will get a better pic in 2 days
its on the leaf closest the cam

oh yeah this is the more diesel smelling of the 2 limons

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
next stuff going in the boxes
northern lights tap water meesed it up but i bringing it back

heres some LSD

and some GUMBLE BUM

and just germed BLUE MOON ROCKS

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Woohoo, Chucky's growin some GumbleBum. That has become some of my personal favorite, I have one coming off tomorrow. I need to do another run of these.

G

WOW, nice mix Chucky. Can't wait to see these. Who is the NL from if you don't mind me asking? GumbleBum sounds awesome. I need to find a real good tasting bubblegum when i get back. Real gum taste and smell.
Take care,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Grat3fulh3ad whats happening bro i figured i would run them again since the first few were male mabee my luck will hold out and i'll get some girlies
GoldDustWomen hey brother the NL is from sagamartha from like 3-4 yrs ago had 3 left 1 germed had 3 peak 19 left none germed had 3 INGMARS original white widow none germed so now i germed BLUE MOON ROCKS 11/11
tanx for stopping by

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
here what i got outdoors

here what i got outdoors

some matanuka tundra thats already starting to flower

some DBL SOUR BUBBLE

and 3 others that are supposed to be AK, chayzee, viking

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Great show Chucky :yoinks:

I've always wanted to try some Sour Bubble, shame it aint availabla anymore :badday:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Another great selection for in and out door growin. KA, double sour, NL/BB, BMR, MT and more - wow! Better than the Holiday Inn Smorgasbord! Something for every taste at Chucky's Place! :yes:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Heya Chucky

Heya Chucky

Glad to hear those little savages are dead.....
That Pest strip rules those little basturds..
Outdoor garden also looks great and should be extra potent under that natural sunlight...
Good growing to ya Chucky...
Take care and grow safe.......................................CC

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Capt. Crip sup brudda tanx for the tip the strip knocked em down alright and the out door is in the sun most of the day

Mr GreenJeans i love a good mix VARIETY is the SPICE OF LIFE

Alex-F tanx for coming by and the sour bubble is great smoke i just havent got the pheno that produces

fallenangel

hey there chuck ... ive been lurking for a while now .figured it was tme to say hey and good show ..... death to all mites!!!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
8 days later
some DBL SOUR BUBBLE

some young GUMBLE BUMS

KILLER APOLLO

LSD

1 lonly NL

NL X BIGBUD

CHERRY BOMB II INDOORS

CHERRY BOMB II outdoors

some MATANUSKA TUNDRA already flowering bout 3 weeks now

think my cuz went heavy on the liguid guano last 2 waterings flushing this next time

and a garden shot there is 2 on the left 1 middle 2 right

Latest posts

Latest posts