What's new

whats chucky growin now

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Chuckitychucks Howzit? I tried to give you rep but for some reason this older iPad doesn't allow me to type shit. Anyway KQ looks nice and tight as usual. Bbl peace and puffs

sackO

DJXX

Veteran
sweet Killer Queen....looks awesome in the yield dept and you had said wonderful grapey flavor...yummmm...looks like it checks all the boxes...sweet..roots on the WJ...woo hoo..DJXX

SourDank

Veteran
That killer queen looks awesome man, fat as fuck. Gonna have to get thru the other 200 pages of this thread now lol...o boy

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
got some of DJs Chem d ibl x White Jones ,Philty's Carolina Blue x sweet tooth #4 ,and some of Swan Songs (zeppdood) sour thai bx 2 5 of each in the paper towels,at the grow got some Bubba bx 1 f2's white jone's ,pow tang,killer queen and a chemd x dsd that i made.in flower i got some super lemon haze
killer queen ,bubba bx1 i think thats it but i kno monday

DJXX

Veteran
Sour Thai...sounds awesome....i am stilll in wowow after reading that article...wowzers..DJXX

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Carolina Blue Tooth. Yep. Some THICK nugs in that mix. Good luck, bro. I know he'd be glad to see you growing them out. :respect:

dank.Frank

hey chuck you always had a lot of variety.can't wait. mines getting much better looking.my be worth pictures soon i hope. have a buzzed day,peace and God bless

SourDank

Veteran
Carolina Blue Tooth for the win! I love blueberry, can only imagine how delicious it will be mixed with the ST4. Can't wait to see them grow