What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
great to see ya SACKO my friend.ill go see the girls sunday will try to remember to get pics .vegging i have BUBBA,POW TANG,CHEMD D X DSD,SUPER LEMMON HAZE ,KILLER QUEEN ,WHITE JONES.flowering i got WHITE JONES which i put some chem d pollen on a branch a week 1/2 ago ill see if it was still viable sunday

HAS ANY BODY HEARD FROM DJ its been a while since ive seen him on and he doesnt answer his emails

Ollie

Veteran
DJ seems super busy Work wise,

THere was a recent short interview with Him from Chalice.

He was talking about some of the info gotten from a DNA project, so far the samples screened have 65% + of DJ´s strains genetic markers in it.

Peace

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
great to see ya SACKO my friend.ill go see the girls sunday will try to remember to get pics .vegging i have BUBBA,POW TANG,CHEMD D X DSD,SUPER LEMMON HAZE ,KILLER QUEEN ,WHITE JONES.flowering i got WHITE JONES which i put some chem d pollen on a branch a week 1/2 ago ill see if it was still viable sunday

Good to see you brother. What a menu sounds delish I'll keep my eyes peeled and I'll wipe the drool. LoL.

sackO

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
NewAgeGenetics yes it is ive had her for a few yrs now.DJXX wasssup my brother .hope alls well in the DJXX camp .glad your back .
Sacko i promise to take pics sat.got some white jones in flower and they are killing it

sackoweed

Veteran
Chuckychuckchuckedpollen

I'll be waiting patiently. I'm ready. Peace and puffs

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
Nice girls. Lots of happiness sitting there posing for pics. Heh
I'll be back later to peep some more. Peace ands puffs

sackO

hello chuck things looking good as always. got internet back after all these years lol. looking forward to all the shows,still like them all !!! maybe in a few weeks i'll post some scrogs of what i got. thankyou for the shows over the years and kindness. have a buzzed day i know i will, peace and God bless.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
low to mid 80s in the room thats at the top of the plant ,they are about 15" from the 1000
and the the 400's are on a angle on the sides.

Latest posts

Latest posts