Veteran
packn2puff good to see ya back on the boards brother
been trying to figure out whats next to germ ,WE WILL SEE
tanx for peeping the girls and hopefully girls to be

Sleepy

Veteran
damn, chuck!

damn, chuck!

you will do well with the grape punch & strawberry d! (as always!!)!!!

how did you cherry bomb turn out?

sorry, i'm getting lazy... :badday:

nice work, chuck!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
cherry bomb turned out well real good smoke a lil on the harsh side but all n all its about a 7 /10 it knocks my friends for a loop but they dont smoke HIGHTEST everyday like i do hehe
i had the GP before the smoke was real good nice and tasty but i had water problems and it didnt yield much hopefully i'll do better this time ifin it's a girlie
and the STRAW D i hope is as good as the hype

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i heard this strange whispering sound coming from my fridge and when i opened the door the whispering was more clear and to my surprise it was my
BOWL-O-BEANS and when i opened it these 3 strains were saying GERM ME SEYMORE GERM ME NOW so i did as asked we have
5 BRAIN DAMAGE gro doc's (aka bubble dust )i like the original name better
5 MONKEY SNOOZE trc's
5 C99 x BLUEBERRY wally duck

G

What lights are you using to veg those chucky?They look nice and full,I've been keeping my seedlings 1/2 inch under floro tubes for the first 3 weeks and they just get bushy as hell before I hit the HID's.They grow a bit slower those first few weeks but man what a way to get a healthy start!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i had them under 400 watts of the cpf's now they are under 4 2' tubes they really like the floro's but like ya said they grow slow next they go under a 400 MH

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chuckychuckchuckitychuck

Howzit bro? great i hope and as i can see all is good. Anyhow man i love to come
into your threads you always have such a great selection to choose from. Man idlove to open your fridge during football season, or any season for that matter lol.. Be back soon peace.

sack

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sackoweed its great to see you back on the boards ,what you got cooking in the grow room
SKELETOR they do love them floros
heres some new pics from today
heres my 2 NYCD GIRLS just went under the 400 mh today

some JC X GF X G13

and some BLUE MOON ROCKS got 7 3 are in 12/12 these 4 veggin under the 400mh

heres is my LSD lady

some gumble bums a few weeks in 12/12

and the 3 HEADED BEAST all colored up nice

we have 2 WHITE WIDOW i almost forgot to post

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

ya gotta love the never ending flow of budz and great genetics from Chuckys place :woohoo: l

70s :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
70s_PotHead good of you to check in i just cant smoke 1 kinda ata time i love variety
in everything it's the spice of life lol

70s_PotHead

chuckyoufarley said:
70s_PotHead good of you to check in i just cant smoke 1 kinda ata time i love variety
in everything it's the spice of life lol

yea that my thinken these daze too....I think i'll keep growing until I have 25 jars of 25 differant genetics too smoke :yoinks:..

70s :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts