What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whatever happened to Skunk #2 & Skunk#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

troutman

Seed Whore
The seeds in question were germination tested in October, I have pics of them from October 16th germinating with 2" tails (attached). When BR received the seeds they released them thinking it was the same batch that was tested, unbeknownst to BR they were taken from a different barrel that had a poorer germination rate.

I personally visited the storage site with Sam last week and we took 2 kilo samples from each barrel, and have again started to germination test them all. One of them I am told has shown signs of life - I was not there as I had to depart the continent before the germination results were in. BR will again test them when they receive the new batch, to ensure customers get solid stock.

As far as doing an open pollination, people want the original seed from the source, not an open pollination thereof from a third party... those could well be made in the future but people wanted the originals and they wanted them right away, so we made them available. Anybody and everybody who has dealt with BR will be compensated and had been offered double thier payment in credit towards the upcoming batch, or any other Cultivator's Choice products in stock.

However, saying BR acted to sell untested seeds is neither true nor accurate. Please try to keep your comments inline with reality and not make things up.

Are you saying Breeder's Retail isn't you Chimera?

I bet when people ask questions in Breeder's Retail forum that you Chimera answer all the questions. Why is that?
I bet you being Breeder's Retail is a safe inference. Not that there's anything wrong with you being one and the same.

I don't know why your laying blame on Breeder's Retail failure to test the seeds
and/or sending out the wrong batch out when you're most likely in charge.

Kind of reminds me of people setting up a Dummy corporation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dummy_corporation

Regardless, I don't know people are chasing unicorns. The RKS was bred out
by Skunkman and people still forget this and was told time and time by him.

Oh well good luck selling old seeds. I'm harvesting fresh one right now.

Last edited:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I think the guns drawn here are overkill...anyone tried to germ any sensi seeds recently, hows the germ on dj's good stuff?? Arent all the good seeds nearly dead now?? This pack of pog g13 grapefruit in my seed box, first pack i ever bought..will it germ? Caveat emptor was made clear im kinda sure.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
This old thread has gone so far off topic it is no longer relevant.

Please begin a new thread if there is information in reality about the Skunk strains...otherwise this thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts