What's new

Whatcha Puffin

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Looks like they sell several variations of the product.

Which do you have/recommend for someone who owns a bong and just wants the retro fit attachment?

Thanks for the quick reply! :D
BeL

vapor

Veteran
me i have the bong attachment on a straight zenit tube, my down stem is wide enough i can get the sublimate the whole length of it. When i want to get retard high, i grab my sublimator . Usually i do two doobies to start the morning then on to the sublimator. It makes me eyes feel all red lidded like i was awee young lad again..... get one you will enjoy it. Kiinda cool to smoke herb and it be like a hit of concentrate. when you hit the sublimate whamo blamo liamba congo mixer puff puff pass

vapor

Veteran
here is a few pictures.
I took some velcro and attached my heat dial to the bottom of my coffee table where the sub sits, i usually use it alone or with one other person, so the velcro keeps the dial from slidding around and getting bumped around changing your temp. there's a pic of my down stem after i cleaned it and what i got out of it is sublimate. fall is here.
ps mine was one of the first 5 proto types so it looks a bit different then the new ones....

Attachments

• sub1.jpg
    sub1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 18
  • sub2.jpg
    sub2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 14
  • P1070020.jpg
    P1070020.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 9

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sublimator.... saw that thread you posted about it, GS, kool looking unit for sure, got me interested.

im puffin some silver kush... i swear it smells like spice cake or some holiday treat... crazy.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Like many strains, I pray I never have to go without it.

Sweet Blue in the Sublimator. Peace GS

Last edited: