What's new

Whatcha Puffin

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
puffin some tierra rojo herbs... he's growing for a local dispensary....

forgot the strain names.... he seems to like the hazes, anyone got exp. with tierra rojo gear?

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
awe man, I really have to start asking what my dealer has more often. normally I just snag a $40 of what he has and since were cool, hes fattens up a lil bit.

I keep thinking that the quality is going to be crappy but its actually descent, and i know what I got from him this past time wasn't sour diesel; but his shit is always light fluffy green with some brown, dried nicely, not really cured for too long though, seems to be hydro

makes me so eager to get back to my growing

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
went and smoked some more in the new lab and found some bag seed, so im gonna see what they do, hell, may even start a new diary

mr nice guy

picture.php

Danksmith

Veteran
static that looks bomb!

is that the mr nice afghan i guess since i see no color... i have some plants using the bay area mr nice purp kush that also very killer... awesome dude:)

i was lucky enough to come across some really well grown durban...

static that looks bomb!

is that the mr nice afghan i guess since i see no color... i have some plants using the bay area mr nice purp kush that also very killer... awesome dude:)

Kick ass Durban.

This nice guy isn't bad but I have had better to b honest.
It probably not purple cuz it was pulled early at least that's my guess.
From my understanding it's G13 x hash plant

edit:

here's another mr nice photo

picture.php

Green Supreme

Veteran
Wow, 199 pages of awesomeness. Thanks to all that have shared. Keep up.

Sorry been gapping again. Here are some joints we puffed with Marihuanaman the other day. First is Sweet Blue. Peace GS

Last edited: