Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flo x grimm
big joint
picture.php

Green Supreme

Veteran
Ya she is a purdy one. Got one at 9 weeks the leaves all yellow, pistils all purple. Looks killer and will puff even better. Nice nugs Avi and Adrift. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

Green Supreme

Veteran
Its an Xmas tradition to grease joint here. I take papers and rub them on fresh nugs, then fill the paper with herbs of the same strain. Did 5 this year. First is King. Peace GS

Last edited:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

GS, how can you smoke soo much dope in a single day? I have been smoking for getting on 37 years now and I have been stoned since I wake for the last 6 years daily since I started to grow my own.

I smoke about 2-3 grams a day and I am baked all day long.

So again, how do you do it man?

No dis-respect intended just overwhelming curiousity.

minds_I

Green Supreme

Veteran
I have a smoking regimen to keep my tolerance down. I vape in the morning(Usually a couple grams). I puff sativa joints early afternoon. Indica joints late afternoon/early evening and concentrates all night. I try not to puff the same varietal twice in a day. That way everything works the way it is supposed too. Don't get me wrong, I can puff tough with the best of 'em, I just hate building tolerance. Peace GS

ghostly

I have a smoking regimen to keep my tolerance down. I vape in the morning(Usually a couple grams). I puff sativa joints early afternoon. Indica joints late afternoon/early evening and concentrates all night. I try not to puff the same varietal twice in a day. That way everything works the way it is supposed too. Don't get me wrong, I can puff tough with the best of 'em, I just hate building tolerance. Peace GS

Any man with a 'regime' for his cannabis consumption is definitely a pro ;)