What's new

Whatcha Puffin

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats the "rene" im not familiar.... u been burning it alot lately, do i get a sense that its one of ur favs gs? do u kno the genetics of it?

one more dab before the evening actually begins.

Green Supreme

Veteran
It is a mystery meat. Bubbleman has espoused her virtues for years. I bet if you search you would find macros and plant shots. She has a unique smell he refers to as the funk. One of those weeds where, I smoke a joint while surfing the net, next thing I know I have cleaned my whole house. Peace GS

L

longearedfriend

^^

sounds like fun weed

i'm smoking on a lot of indicas unfortunately, it's the only thing the market has for me at the moment, pink kush, bubba kush

until I harvest the malawi (should be cut by the end of april.. lol just in time for summer..)

got some buds curing, hopefully they get some flavour one day
some buds I feel have dried too fast (a couple of buds in 2-3 jars out of 16)

a lot still got that fresh, hay smell, hopefully it transforms :)

the earlier stuff that got cut, and jarred started smelling nice, some like coffee even

a herijuana x white widow cross

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
puffin some "solvent-less wax"
catchy buzzword in CO for fullmelt that sometimes doesnt fully melt, lol, bubble hash for the rest of us.

Mr_Grimbo

Gettin" ready to dab some BHO... Wheelchair (as best as I know still love to see a pic of someone elses' Wheelchair). Didn't weigh it but I have some 1" I think pvc about 10" long with a cap on one end with a hole for the butane and two coffee filters backed with a piece of silk screen to avoid blowouts. About 3/4 of a sandwich bag of sugar trim stuffed in there, one hour purge, and I have 1.3 grams.. Enjoy your weekend folks, I know I will:)

Mr. Grimbo

Adrift

Veteran
just had a sitdown with a buddy, smoked... cheese,blockhead,sourd,bluedream,banner and a few dif hash's

im 420 high :joint: