What's new

Whatcha Puffin

Biosynthesis

Veteran
TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK

Heres some outdoor trainwreck. very powerfull pine sol smell at maturity. Extra large calyx' on this sativa. I enjoy loading a bongload of them. Takes about 5 crystaly calyx's for the perfect hit. Clear, up and instant. :)

picture.php
picture.php

LubdaNugs

Veteran
can't see the pic... but how is it smoking after a little longer cure?
Its smoking wonderfully, its kept the grape candy flavor and the buzz makes everything a little more fun. Funny story, I went to a friends and brought him few nugs. I left them in the glove box, we went out to get them after a few and got hit in the face by a dead skunk when we opened the door. Its weird, because at home I don't get that from the jar, only when its in the car.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its smoking wonderfully, its kept the grape candy flavor and the buzz makes everything a little more fun. Funny story, I went to a friends and brought him few nugs. I left them in the glove box, we went out to get them after a few and got hit in the face by a dead skunk when we opened the door. Its weird, because at home I don't get that from the jar, only when its in the car.

Interesting... I wonder it the grapeish candy aromas are more volatile and had already evaporated... either way... dead skunk or grape candy sounds good to me!

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Interesting... I wonder it the grapeish candy aromas are more volatile and had already evaporated... either way... dead skunk or grape candy sounds good to me!

I think there is an exponential relationship between the probability of seeing a cop and the stench of your stash.:biggrin:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Nice ones dank and Bio. Thanks for sharing.

Some joints me and a friend puffed with Marihuanaman this afternoon. First is Blue Sky Kush. Peace GS

Last edited:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
some of this satellite fuel. it's 8am and this shit is real stony, i dunno why i chose to wake and bake with this. i must be planning to wake and bake the rest of the day lol.

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alhjcp.jpg

sour tsunami

high CBD strain
2jbkhd.jpg

tastes & smells very chocolatey, carob-y. kinda coffee/cocoa & super earthy
& pretty stoney as well.

one of my favs