What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What year do you see Marijuana being Legalized?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Were you dropped on your head as a child?

How does me saying the economy is in bad shape morph into the shit you just spewed out? Get off your soapbox drama queen and pull that stick out of your ass. :stfu:

I think he's suggesting that legalization will help stimulate the economy, instead of costing us to keep prisoners in prison.

That's just how I read it.

AGBeer

Sadly, cannabis being illegal IS helping the economy.

The Law Enforcement economy. And the backdoor, select handful of society economy.

So it IS helping the economy. Just not OUR economy.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Marijuana will NEVER be legalized in the USA. The world will be hit by an asteroid and wipe us all out before that happens.

muddywaters

honestly, i could careless if it ever gets legal.

i think if it was fully legal then the government would tax the shit out of it and make new even stupider laws. they'd prob make it legal but then make it illegal for regular people to grow it, so we'd have to buy it from the government growers and there corporations.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
honestly, i could careless if it ever gets legal.

i think if it was fully legal then the government would tax the shit out of it and make new even stupider laws. they'd prob make it legal but then make it illegal for regular people to grow it, so we'd have to buy it from the government growers and there corporations.

im starting to like you