What's new

What would you grade this?

G

ganjygav

picture.php
picture.php

G

ganjygav

dang!!! them cookies sure look good.......

They were very good.... too good. This was my first batch ever and they made me ill. in fact they made a few people ill lol.
BUT they tasted so good. I put nearly an Oz of mid buds and all my trim from 4 plants.
I've made 1 other batch after these with just trim a friend had who grows bigger than me.
They were a lot weaker. You could eat 3 of them before you got knocked out lol.
My last grow I didn't get any buds I wanted to use for butter and I only had 2 plants. This time I'm hoping for some. the cookies are popular but that's because of 2 things... I give them away free and they waste you.

Really?! No one is going to point out that obviously there is botrytis in it? Not only should you not smoke it, but also even making edibles from plant matter with mold isn't advisable. Frankly, I do not think it's fit for consumption. I wouldn't even make edibles out of it I feed to my dogs. I dont mean that in an insulting manner, but Jesus Christ, would you smokena cigarette covered in mold? Would you eat a chicken breast that's green and rotting?

G

ganjygav

Really?! No one is going to point out that obviously there is botrytis in it? Not only should you not smoke it, but also even making edibles from plant matter with mold isn't advisable. Frankly, I do not think it's fit for consumption. I wouldn't even make edibles out of it I feed to my dogs. I dont mean that in an insulting manner, but Jesus Christ, would you smokena cigarette covered in mold? Would you eat a chicken breast that's green and rotting?

I thought this. Like I said it has black/grey stems. It is pretty shite fella I sent it back without even trying it.
Thing is I've spoke to people who have smoked it and they said it was nice lol. NOW these are the same people who praise my stuff so I'm doubting my stuff if they rate this good like mine haha

Beanzy

Ya that doesn't look good Bro. That's why I'll grow my own, if it isn't good it's cuz I didn't do it right.