What's new

What would you do with an endless suplly of hash????

I was stationed in Germany in 75 and had and endless supply.There was no weed though.Smoked maybe 2 joints in 3 years.Nothing but hash.

H

h^2 O

moped across the usa, at no more than 30mph, with a make-shift hookah attached to the bike - the bowl is ignited like a car cigarette lighter, from the battery, and i just puff the smoke through a tube i can rest on the gas can when not using. And a camelback for ice water or whatever. I'd go to AAA and do a trip planner thing...and just see the hwole continent

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I would go in front of dispensaries and give it away to patients on their way inside, j/k lol

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Hmm, get a nice bed of charcoal going in your BBQ, once it's nice and grey, put a layer of tinfoil over it, bring it into my garage, then drop marbles of hash on it until you couldn't see through the smoke. Bring all of my friends in and do IQ tests on them until someone fails. Hahaha!

C

Classyathome

What would you do with an endless supply of hash????

What would you do with an endless supply of hash????

I'd smoke a shitload of hash...

H

h^2 O

hire an artist to form a true to life replica of Han Salo when he was frozen in carbonite - and slowly pick at it and smoke
lucascarbonite1.jpg

oops sorry
Star%20Wars%20Han%20Solo%20Carbonite%20CU.jpg

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sell it, give half to charity, and travel for the rest of my life.

oh ya great idea h20

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Remember the truck made outta cannabis in Cheech and Chong's, Up in Smoke? Yea..... I'd put together one of thoes.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I'd have a huge bon fire out in the middle of the dessert.... invite everyone.... and throw logs of hash onto the fire. I haven't partied in the desert in a while..... damn it, we need some desert toys!

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Sell enough to buy a shitload of stamps and envelopes. Then hire a crew and send it to every possible address. Single handedly end the war on cannabis and be idolized by all you fine people :D:D