What's new

What would you do with an endless suplly of hash????

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I would open up my own cannabis restaurant..... everything on the menu would be medicinal. We'd serve breakfast, lunch and dinner...... open late on the weekends. Lil's Cannabis Cafe!

*I know.... I can dream, cant I?

SMC

Give to friends and sell the rest so I could spend the rest of my life traveling around the world without worries. : )

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
I would smoke it constantly. I would give it away to my friends, sell it all over the place, and live a happy life smoking hash on the beach. I would start the businesses that I'm interested in, an hell yea.

M

medi-useA

I'd open a vendor cart full'O'munchees across the road from Lil 'o Me's cannabis restaurant :)

muA

K

KermitTheHermit

Hmmm...that was my life as a young American airman in England back in the mid-70's. Sam's Air Force; worldwide door-to-door delivery. Every kind you could imagine...Blond and Red Lebanese, Green Moroccan, Temple Balls, Monkey Shit, I can't even remember.

No weed available, just hash, bought cheap by the oz., more than any of us knew what to do with.

So what I did was use up a lot of brain cells...:kos:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
If I had a limitless supply of hash, I doubt I'd need to sell it. I could simply gift it to people in exchange for favors. Need a ticket to france? I'm sure some frenchmen could pool their money and fly me over... maybe even show me around town. I'd give free hash to every person I met and be "Good Ole Uncle Anti."

wardyleb

Hmmm...that was my life as a young American airman in England back in the mid-70's. Sam's Air Force; worldwide door-to-door delivery. Every kind you could imagine...Blond and Red Lebanese, Green Moroccan, Temple Balls, Monkey Shit, I can't even remember.

No weed available, just hash, bought cheap by the oz., more than any of us knew what to do with.

So what I did was use up a lot of brain cells...:kos:

The mid to late 70's in the UK was a great place to be if you liked hash, i grew up and first smoked in the 70's.

As you say the red & blond lebs where just lovely, soft, fresh and spicy. As for the blacks (Afghan, Indian, paki, Kashmir), well you just can't get export like that any-more. You now have to go to the source country. Western demand and greed have seen to that.

If i had an endless supply though i would just smoke it and give it to my friends.

wardy

Latest posts

Latest posts