What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what would you breed, if you could

G

My first try will be Sour BubbleXSerious AK47

Got the beans, just got to find the parents...maybe next year.

Sour Cherry?

Be Safe...
DKF

G

drew barrymore, jessica albe and angelina jolie.....all at the same time please.

G

i just made my dream cross... now its time to germ these beans....... bullryder x og kush s1 male... i think,, i'll call it SoCal Supremacy.....

guineapig

Veteran
hope to see that cross in action soon drawoh....

i like Reeferman's style of crossing an elite-clone with a land race strain......this is why some of the female seeds X crosses intrigue me like c99 X Zamal.....i would love to see something like an ECSD mom X a malawi male.....

also i want a strain called "Golden Triangle" which would be a 3-way between "Burmese," "Dalat" and maybe a Laotian strain......hopefully someone can handle the possible hermies and the forever flowering period......hehehehe

and what's going on in New Guinea? Something like 30% of the people there smoke Cannabis which is known as "Spak Brus"......i think Shanti had planned on going there but his plans were postponed.....anyway i'd like to see what is going on in New Guinea and not just because i'm a guineapig......hehehehe....-gp out

G

I've got some Malawi Gold (afropips) seeds comin' I've got some nice strains to consider crossinging with it. Might make a few.. :petting:

Malawi Gold x Blue Thunder
Malawi x Doublegum

But I'm working on doing a Blue Thunder x Black Domina cross

kilacaLIbud

willieswounder X bluemoonshine
bluemoonshine X orTEGA
ortegaXNORCAL TRIPPLE X CLONE(nlXbigbud)

(norcalXXX)

Last edited:
G

Iranian x Congolese
Iranian x Vietnamese

the Iranian would be greenthumbs.

G

greenmagic said:
I have some Tomhill pine tar kush pollen. I also have mothers of Rez wonderfuck,PTK and bogbubble. What do you think would be the best to cross the PTK pollen with.
//gm
If space allows try them all and see what does best! It would be a tough choice for anyone. I hate tough choices.

nukn futz

if I was still growing sog i`d like to cross lowryder with a heavy indica so I could clone the damn things, thats why I only grew it once, couldnt keep any moms.

i`m into tree`s now and I know an old grower up in the yukon with some original MTK still going strong, i`d like to cross it with williams wonder and bogs sourbubble

G

Delusions of grandeur

Delusions of grandeur

My dream cross would be (and will be if dreams come true) a true breeding Dutch stabilized 100% Afghani Indica with my landrace 100% Colombian high altitude Sativa, grown outdoors in the sun drenched mountains of Colombia. I think this will be a very exotic marriage of two distinctly different classic cannabis. I am also interested in “acclimating” other exotic high potency strains (Dutch, African, S.E. Asian and North American) to my optimal outdoor growing conditions. And to continue the dream I thought about an outdoor hydroponics system to grow it all in.

Colombian Sativa 05

RoNdO

Well If all goes well I will probably cross my Sour Bubble BX3 to my Kali Mist both ways and see what happens if i find 1 good pheno that expresses the traits i want I'll be ecstatic.

Edit: redone great minds think alike i have thought about an aeroponic setup under my favourite lightsource the sun if you put it all in the ground i think the reservoir and root area would stay cool enough maybe.

Last edited:
G

Trainwreck X ECSD my hybrid sativa style pic would be off the chain!!
Great White Shark x Sour bubble sounds good for an indica pic!!

G

trainwreck x lavender

urkle x salmon creek (female cross)

dawg x sour diesel ibl

salmon creek x ssh

dawg x (g13xskunk#1)

Latest posts

Latest posts