What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what would you breed, if you could

G

Hello,

what would you cross if you could do anything? Maybe make very quick haze or big yielder? Fruity buds or pinky ones?

I would defenetly cross SSH x Black Domina, if I could. :yummy:

:pointlaug

Agnes :wave:

blueberry haze is to me one of the ultimate best hybrids .. amazing taste and great heady high.. Super Silver Dominatrix. hahaha..

forgot this.. ive never grown it but it sounds like the perfect match.. a blueberry sativa and a haze or haze hybrid.. so dont take my word for it.. :D..
PCE

C

Chamba

A Zamal x Cindy cross would be my choice at the moment ...the Cindy would harden the nugs, give potency to the high, shorten the flowering duration so it's suitable for indoor growing and add a fine frosty resin coating while the Zamal would add a complexity and duration to the high while adding size, mold proofing and a unique earthy/carroty scent to fruity floral Cindy

well, that's on paper anyway...lol

I'm thinking Trainwreck x Blackberry x Big Bud. 1 for the high 2 for the taste and color 3 for the donkey dick colas. Kinda sounds like the perfect plant, don't it?

G

Serious Seeds White Russian x THSeeds Bubblegum x Magus genetics Double Dutch :yummy:

G

rockymtnbuds: Well, you can't have it all.

GMT: What is your recepie? :D

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Agnes, recipe:
Take one female tri and cross her with one male (non sterile) tri.

Just short of one ingredient. :biglaugh:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
sorry did you mean complete recipe?
[Orange berry tri f3 x (a sensi polyhybrid I did)] x (black Dom cross) created the current tri line, now trying to inbreed the trait to stabalise it.

Sleepy

Veteran
i'd like to see these bred...

1878666.jpg

G

LUI X BMR or LUI X Apollo 11 or BMR X Apollo 11 or Wallys (Panama Red X Cindy pineapple) X Apollo 11 and this isn't a "If I Could" this is a "I'm Gonna" (can you tell I like Apollo?). As far as "If I Could" it would be Ortega X Old School Garlic Bud but sadly I have None of either left (well maybe some Garlic but I Need to find it). I was going to mention some Willams Wonder mixes but I love that stuff on its own (and would not trust my skills with such a treasure for fear of fuggin it up) and Rez has that Wrapped up so I can just snag some of his. I would not want to compete with the Big Dogs (I don't aspire to become a Breeder) but I would like to become my own seed supplier and hook a few friends up in the process.

Last edited:
G

Dream Crosses:

Apollo Mist x Casey Jones (Thai/Trainwreck x SDv3)
Apollo Mist x C99/Panama Red
Apollo Mist x Apollo11/Malawi Gold
Apollo Mist x Love Potion #1 (Columbian Gold x G13 Sativa)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
These ones are future projects
Trainwreck x Orange Apollo
Blueberry x Orange Apollo
Livesaver x Orange Apollo

GreatLakes THC

G

I have some Tomhill pine tar kush pollen. I also have mothers of Rez wonderfuck,PTK and bogbubble. What do you think would be the best to cross the PTK pollen with.
//gm

S

strain_searcher

I was lucky enough to have already crossed may favs

cripple creekXsour bubble= Sour Creek

Latest posts

Latest posts