What's new

what weed made you think HOLY $H!T

Cone Head

I remember one batch of weed I lucked onto that I still consider the best weed I ever smoked when I was about 16. It was back in the 90's here in the state of South Australia when 10 plants cultivation was decriminalized ($150 fine) It now only 1 plant outdoors only but thats another story.

Anyway, there was a group of us on a night out, hanging out in at a playground waiting to hear back from a friend about some weed. While we were sitting there this car pulled up on the road about 100m from us and an obese guy with a southern European accent started yelling at us to come over. We walked over thinking that he was going to have a go at us and he said "you smoke?" We said yeah, then he asked us to follow. As soon as we got near the car you could smell this ridiculously sweet ganja smell. He pulled a bag out and said "how much ya got?" Between us we had about $50. He said "that'll do" and handed us a bag with about half an Oz in it. This bag had three big, long, tight buds. All shaped exactly the same, like long thin Christmas trees or pencil pines, pale green and frosted like I have never seen before or since!! The buds left an oily residue on the bag and fingers. The smell was "overwhelming" and sweet.

We took that bag back to my friends house chuffed about the fact that the weed looked so damn good and that we only paid $50 for an amount you'd normally pay about $100 for. The real fun started when we smoked it. It smoked perfectly, cured to perfection no doubt. The smoke tasted nothing short of delicious, sweet and creamy, and there was no harshness at all. Some of the smoothest bud I have ever smoked.

Within a few seconds of inhaling, I saw purple and pink floaties in front of my eyes, my heart started to race and my eyes started to burn. I finished one pipe and that was way too much. My mates ears were as red as their eyes, which were redder than I have seen before or since, I'm talking extremely red. As I looked around, everything would kind of lag for want of a better word and I experienced some minor wall breathing. Colours were more pronounced, especially greens. Before long the laughter started. Laughter about nothing then laughter about the fact that we didn't know what we were laughing at. Time was distorted, we were tripping balls!! The high lasted strong for a good 5 hours off just a few tokes and I and my friends were heavy smokers for our age. We would normally sit down and smoke 3 or 4 grams in an evening. This weed lasted us about 2 weeks as we couldn't smoke more than a cone or two a day, and I for one did not build even the slightest tolerance. Hands down the best weed I have ever had the pleasure of smoking and I have been slightly disappointed by everything I have smoked since, even my own weed, as nothing has yet compared. I am still chasing this weed that I see as the holy grail. I just wish I new what it was. Sativa dominant I'm almost certain.

Cone Head.

Honkytonk

Last year Sour Diesel made me WOW 'cause of it's raw potency.
This year Fairlight's C99 made me WOW! 'cause of it's potent and extremly pleasant high.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In '04 I trecked up to Van to meet my then idol, Marc Emery. While sitting at the Seed Desk, they fired up a dube of Mr. Nice (hashplant x g13). I spent all morning wandering around downtown in a stupor.

Locally we had a strain called Scientist that was the best of all time. It was a cross of dawg (the organic version of chem) with a superior cut of diesel, not soma's version. Emery was doing a promotion called "The Contest", where peeps could submit their buds and have them rated by his panel of "experts". M.E. totally freaked out, and disqualified the scientist, saying it had been treated with DMT or some halucinogen lol. It was obvious The Contest was a ploy for him to promote early wonder skunk, which later became the hottest selling strain in Van.

Last edited:
T

tonto

________________* was the shit, but it was clone only

*insert retarded name

BakedBeans

I have a couple of experiences from different time periods that stand out to me.

When I was about 15 or 16, my friends and I were crashing at my grandmother's house while they were out of town. Definitely not a good idea but we enjoyed the cable TV and munchies. My friend Skeeter brought over a joint, who knows where it came from but it could have been anything.

I had about two hits off of that little thing. In about 20 minutes I started to really trip. My vision became what I equated at the time to "Playing Doom on a really slow 386 computer". It was like my vision became frames that my brain couldn't process anymore. I felt very bizarre and paranoid. It probably didn't help that we weren't supposed to be there. The most amazing (and scary!) part of that experience was that the soaring trippy *plastered* stone went away after 3 hours, gave me a break for about an hour and then came right back for another 3 hours. This continued for an entire week, gradually reducing in it's potency. Now, mind you, I only had *two hits* off a little joint! I had to have my underage, unlicensed friends drive me around in my car all week! I also had to hide it from my parents *and* I had to manage to clean up my grandmother's house.

I am sad to say that the experience put me off of cannabis for the next 14-15 years.

Fast forward to about 4 years ago when I re-discovered weed, I had been smoking fantastic herb sent mail-order from Canada for about a year. I didn't know any local growers, so I started my own middle-man thing so I could smoke for free. One of my customers invited me over one day to try some herb a friend of his sold him. This guy was a migrant Humboldt worker who spent seasons trimming and tending plants and stuff on a large farm (I was living in TX at the time). The strain was the famous "Shoreline" which is clone-only. This bud was at once *super* sticky but also dry and crumbly. It was freaking perfect.

I shared a bowl of that with my friend and bought a 1/4 bag for $100. In about 20 minutes my head felt like it detached from my body and I was looking down into wherever I was looking from about 9 feet up in the air. NO JOKE. I also had a big freaking smile on my face the whole time. That shit was killer!

The very, VERY sad part is that out of the 1/2 ounce my buddy ended up with, in my 1/4 bag was one, PERFECT seed. I am pretty sure the universe meant for me to have that seed but I didn't have any place to grow! I held on to it for about 2 years until the 2008 Rainbow Gathering in Wyoming when my darling wife convinced me that we would be safer to send all of our pipes and seeds out of the gathering with someone who was leaving a few days early. The LEO was crazy that year and there were a lot of roadblocks and searches going on.

I left all of my genetics with a dude who gave me his address and phone number in Oregon (he shared his bud and also some 2CI with me) and I expected to hook up with him again after the gathering. Of course, I haven't been able to get a hold of him though I still get the same voicemail message from 2 years ago. I've sent a couple of postcards, nothing. He seemed like a nice guy, though he had a lot of anxiety. I hope he kept my seeds and learned to grow or something.

Oh well. I learned to never let my seeds go in anyone else's hands. Lost some really nice bagseed and also some BOG's Lifesaver in there!

That Shoreline was the bomb!

bb

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
In '04 I trecked up to Van to meet my then idol, Marc Emery. While sitting at the Seed Desk, they fired up a dube of Mr. Nice (hashplant x g13). I spent all morning wandering around downtown in a stupor.

Locally we had a strain called Scientist that was the best of all time. It was a cross of dawg (the organic version of chem) with a superior cut of diesel, not soma's version. Emery was doing a promotion called "The Contest", where peeps could submit their buds and have them rated by his panel of "experts". M.E. totally freaked out, and disqualified the scientist, saying it had been treated with DMT or some halucinogen lol. It was obvious The Contest was a ploy for him to promote early wonder skunk, which later became the hottest selling strain in Van.

EWS SUCKS LOL LOL LOL !!!! So whoever is saying it's hot it's full of shit and pulling the hype game as usually which I'm quite sick of frankly.... seen that contest and I really wonder when they pick these fucking strains cause I don't see what they see in them .. just my personal opinion.. Me I like the one toke wonders or atleast sit down and smoke 1/2 a joint and your good you can put the rest out and your high for atleast 4 hours. Where is that road kill skunk?? peace out Headband707:dance013:

orpanic

a cross of dawg (the organic version of chem)

WTF??????
Chemdawg is NOT called Chemdawg because it was grown with synthetics, or some refer to them as chemical, which is actually incorrect! anyway...Chemdawg is a person and a group of phenos/strains. So, just because Chemdawg was grown organically, doesn't make the name change to just Dawg, it's still Chemdawg.

R

rocky5

i think the first good weed i smoked was when working in milton kynes england
i was getting work digs at a commune and looking for a joint,i ended up scoring
a 20 bag and had a smoke with all my older work mates 30-60 years old they were
and it was some night i seen one of the old boys in the corner of the room blessing
himself with water talking to god stripped down to his waist, and others rolling about on the
floor with munchies all over their faces, i was in a bad way/but good way aswell.
after digging about i think it may have been tooty fruity a clone only strain but
im not 100% sure and the other memorable one was purple haze about 10 years ago
good times.
the old boys were at chapel the next day confesing but not about the weed.

bird

had a buddy that was gettin some, said it was a master kush x shiva shanti. nice pretty buds, hell could make an eight last almost a week

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
oasis x grenadine x black widow smelled like catpiss... To take a phrase from the kiddies these days OMFG!! lol.. cappuccino, Limon

also loved the Green Crack. mazar a cut i had, jack herer a cut from down my way grown from seed.. SSH x AWW, choco thai from mid 80's ohh lawdy... pre 98 bubba, there is plenty more.. peace n pufs..

Big City

Two experiences stand out.

1996 - Something referred to as "purple haze". 5 of us split a blunt and were bouncing off the walls. I was jumping up and down on a couch laughing uncontrollably and then laid down and whited out. Felt out of this world. At that point, most of the bud going around the area was "red hair skunk". This "haze" was rocket ship material. ALways thought it might have had something added to it, but I think it was just bomb weed.

1998 - Split a bowl with my buddy of some weed I have never seen before or since. It was mostly brown and yellow. There was nothing green. I asked my buddy what kind it was and where he got it, and all he would say is "shut up". Around that time we always got "kind bud", so good weed was the norm. Anyway, we split the bowl and he dropped me off at my destination and I felt like I was tripping my balls off for 4-5 hours. That shit was "wavy", meaning I felt like I was in the ocean and could feel the waves pushing me around.

These two experiences stand out far above anything else. I have always wanted to know what that brown and yellow stuff was. Anyone know what that brown/ yellow stuff could be? This was in the northeast if that helps.

solarz

my vote is for Sweet Skunk...hands down...best taste, and high i've ever experienced. I've been trying to get my hands on a cut of it (B.S. Sweet Skunk) for so long that i forgot i was even trying to get the damn cut!

solarz

Marcellas

Veteran
BlueMoonRocks grown by BOG himself!! I honestly felt like I was hallucinating at times, strongest, smelliest, stickiest, stinkiest, most tasty, best looking, best tasting, best smelling, and most debilitating buds I've smoked!! Best high ever, I'll never forget it :D

Marcellas

Veteran
^^The high was so crazy and trippy, I'll never forget it!! Neither will my best old friends, a few of them had panic attacks after taking one small hit of it! I also had a panic attack once on this BMR it was just soo strong, I had pics and a smoke report of it on OverGrow years ago, maybe on here too but I doubt it. BOG directed me to this website about a year before OG was shut down.

I would give my left nut to get some BOG genetics again!! :joint:

stc9357

Parmesean Kush after a 45 day break I smoked a blunt to the dome had me so paranoid I swore somebody was knocking at the door, needless to say after about 2 hrs. of major disorientation and paranoia I climbed in the bed an woke up the next day like I crashed in a wall.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
^^The high was so crazy and trippy, I'll never forget it!! Neither will my best old friends, a few of them had panic attacks after taking one small hit of it! I also had a panic attack once on this BMR it was just soo strong, I had pics and a smoke report of it on OverGrow years ago, maybe on here too but I doubt it. BOG directed me to this website about a year before OG was shut down.

I would give my left nut to get some BOG genetics again!! :joint:
Bro BOG does sell his seeds online lol peace out Headband707:dance013:

How do you want to serve your nut???

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I forget what it was but I smoked some shit n it had me seein angels in demons. not literally but like everything was symbolic of either something good or bad in gods eyes, pretty crazy, the most HOLY SHIT I ever smoked.

Oh yeah, another time off some querkle mixed with blue dream and g13haze hash I was trippin, felt like I was bein watched.. I went and coverred every light in the house (tv light, vcr, security system, ect.) my girl got these little pooter things that spray out smell good stuff well I went to turn it around so the light couldnt see me but it pooted out the stuff n then I thought they were on to me and had sprayed some kind of gas they use to confuse us and cloud our judgement, and that they could make it deadly if they wanted to, I thought they might have just put me to sleep for good, I just laid there and died.
Then I woke up the next morning fealin fine. What a trip.

Latest posts

Latest posts