What's new

What was THE best weed you ever smoked?

desant

Veteran
Just had this idea for a thread.

Me it would be like this:

(best) some home grown "Maple Leaf Indica" which i got from a local grower. high wasnt that great... but it looked and smelled sooooo good. overall i would give it 9 out of 10. best weed i had

OrganicMeds

Borneo Lowlands Sativa - Very trippy, two bongs and I puked was white as a ghost & had motion sickness.

Weed was brown, no hairs with few calyx and golden small trichs :)

desant

Veteran
haha me, smoked a joint and couple of bowls of maple leaf herb and watched Big Lebowski for the first time
that was like 2004

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Kali Mist(circa 1998)...before they fucked with it to bring up yields and bring down flowering times...I was in the dam and it was smokeable LSD...the most psychedelic marijuana I have ever smoked..I wish i had a cut of it...

peace
Chefboy

N

Number Six

Pure " Antillaise ", grown in the carribean islands, back in 1993.

C

Classyathome

A pin sized joint of Hawaiian - more than 30 yrs ago, still has the distinction of being the best/strongest herb I've ever smoked.

I was absolutely, unequivocally, totally stoned outta my freakin' mind.

Paralyzed, hypnotized, and fried sidewize.

My brother and I eat once ate a gram of beauty hash - he was comatose, and I could not follow the most basic conversation.

But that Hawaiian - damn, it was memorable...

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
The first joint I grew and smoked, I was maybe 14 or 15, had smoked maybe 2 joint before without any effects.
Then a friend gave me seeds and I planted them in a pot in the yard, one day it dissapeared and I found it dried up underneath the hedge I left it on like a month later with immature flowers all dried up on the plant..

I rolled the entire thing into a cheech and chong joint all loose and stuff, but got really high, laughed non stop for like 3 hours. Very cool experience..that day made life easier..

desant

Veteran
Its like do u ever question, where would u be if u didnt have these experiences??

If it wasnt for weed shrooms and music i dont know what would happen to me

cravin morehead

Veteran
mine was old school chocolate thai... it tasted like chocolate and mild coffee... i think i paid $25 for a 1/2oz. this shit was so strong and lasted for hours... we'd smile and laugh so much your cheeks would be hurting... we called it the "please don't make me smiles" ... man i wish i could get that again. anyone know of commercial seeds for indoor like that?

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some old school columbian gold, one doobie will pretty much make you feel lighter then a balloon and some incredible wings.

Or some NamBlack that give you a racy high which you will act like you're on steroid.

:D

Cheers,

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
on new years my boy had an 8th of the stankiest OG kush i have ever seen, we smoked three blunts of that stuff and the taste was fuckin out of this world, super lemony.

some of the best looking weed ive seen was some Lavender Diesel but it was kinda chemmy smoke.

truckin

Going with the Colombian Gold too.
1975 or there abouts, nicest bag I ever scored too, fat four finger, forty bucks, them were the days....

REZDOG

Veteran
Lessee....C99,KQ,Sour Diesel,SFV OGK,Chemdog D,Various Hazes,I've smoked thousands,only about 25 have really stood out....

guest396

ogxsd keeps getting you higher. we used to get brick weed jamacan that krushed ALL kronik yet two hitter for the most hardcore smoker. came like the vacuum packed ground coffee and you had to peel it or cut it with a knife. about 4times more compacted than mexi comercial brick.

funny many of the ones you guys mentioned are in my garden in one form or another. g13sk is xed with white widow, schrom has columbian gold and chocolope has chocolate thai. i like em all so far 'cept schrom really haven't given her much smoke time, yet. not yet.

Lessee....C99,KQ,Sour Diesel,SFV OGK,Chemdog D,Various Hazes,I've smoked thousands,only about 25 have really stood out....
you really got 25? i only counted 24. lol. i know what you mean. i'm probably like you with regards to what impresses me. like you to the 10th degree componded by pickiness multiplied by OCD. gotta be dank. now i'm just waiting on you for a few beans. chop chop. j/k

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
My 2 best would be
1. some bud my friend smoked with me once. I was so high I couldnt stand up. All I could do was twitch.
2. Some bag weed I got for $25 for a 1/4. When I smoked it, I had many paranoid hallucinations. Stunk so bad you could smell it throughout my whole apartment.

One day back in the early 1970's, a friend came by my apartment and told me that he had one joint, and one only, of genuine Panama Red.

We smoked it; as I recall it had a thick and tasty aroma but it was long ago and i don't remember too many details about taste..BUT, after blazing it we jumped in his car ( thank God) and drove a few blocks away ( this was in North Miami ) to a restaurant.

We sat down and took menu's from the waitress and looked at food...when the lady reappeared and asked us what we wanted, all I could do was open my mouth and grunt out ' uh' over and over...I could not articulate speech!! I was so wasted. I pointed out what i wanted from the menu and the lady thought we were insane....no doubt. my buddy was laughing uproarously at my inability to speak and he was almost as unable to communicate as I was.

It was embarrassing, for sure. We left there and made it back to my place and he left; I recall being stoned the rest of the evening and it was an amazing high...so strong it was almost trippy but more debilitating.

We also during this period had access regularly to columbian santa marta Gold the real deal..and it would waste 4 people with 1 joint...regular smokers. Every bit as potent as anything found anywhere today....god, would I love a bag of that right now!!