What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What variety have you lost that you would like to have?

So Hai

@So Hai I got a few packs of sannies jack f9 on ice, looking to crack them at the back end of the year. What's your thoughts on the strain ?
Hey thats great. I never got to it since I assumed wrongly that sannies would always be there, but it is their most worked strain and selected from 100s of individuals over the generations so I would expect you to find some really nice ones in those packs.

J0sh1

Veteran
The Mangobishe I used to receive in the post from Bucamaranga in 2009. I used to have a Colombian girlfriend at this time, and her brother in law kept residence in Colombia. He used to send me seeds of what was called Mangobishe in Bucamaranga, Cali and Cucuta at the time by the mail wrapped and sealed inside Nesquik Chocolate Powder tins. I spent all those seeds and don't have any of the pure lines anymore and I kick myself everyday over that one.

The only thing I have left of that particular line are crosses that I did in Puerto Rico around 2009 using those genetics.

I bought from Gypsy's Seed Boutique in 2007 Nirvana's Pure Power Plant and Hawaii Maui Waui. Back in those day's Mau was still active and running the show, I remember reaching out and getting a hold of him directly and he answered questions on Maui Waui. I have seeds from a Mangobishe x 2007 Maui Waui cross I made in 2009 stored, I also have Mangobishe/Maui Waui x 2007 Power Plant. I just wish I still had pure Mangobishe seeds. ;(

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I think we've all had atleast one instance of "I should have cloned that", I have done it with bogs lsd#3 you never know whether it will be special or not, that particular plant cured out to hit a really nice high note in every category but sadly it was already gone when I realized just how awesome it was.

The ones that hurt even worse are those lost to the long arm of the LAW. That list trumps them all. I'd like to have some of those old school flavors back in the garden no doubt. Urkle, Katsu, Deathstar, Ecsd the list is reasonably long.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The Mangobishe I used to receive in the post from Bucamaranga in 2009. I used to have a Colombian girlfriend at this time, and her brother in law kept residence in Colombia. He used to send me seeds of what was called Mangobishe in Bucamaranga, Cali and Cucuta at the time by the mail wrapped and sealed inside Nesquik Chocolate Powder tins. I spent all those seeds and don't have any of the pure lines anymore and I kick myself everyday over that one.

The only thing I have left of that particular line are crosses that I did in Puerto Rico around 2009 using those genetics.

I bought from Gypsy's Seed Boutique in 2007 Nirvana's Pure Power Plant and Hawaii Maui Waui. Back in those day's Mau was still active and running the show, I remember reaching out and getting a hold of him directly and he answered questions on Maui Waui. I have seeds from a Mangobishe x 2007 Maui Waui cross I made in 2009 stored, I also have Mangobishe/Maui Waui x 2007 Power Plant. I just wish I still had pure Mangobishe seeds. ;(
2007 Pure Power Plant from Nirvana. Stupid powerful narcotic herb. Red eyed drunk feeling. High yield from several phenos out of the fem seeds. 7' plants in hydroton.

image_1343016.jpg
image_1343017.jpg

J0sh1

Veteran
@Lester Beans Totally agree with you on that one. I have them in regular seeds the PPP from Nirvana. I got to say, the stuff I acquired and kept from 2007 is really good. From 2007 I have Nirvana's Pure Power Plant and Hawaii Maui Waui. I also kept some of the Freebies which SeedBoutique sent my way which is Durban Poison x Skunk #1 from Sam the Skunkman. Ive found some interesting plants in that line to.

Katrak

2007 Pure Power Plant from Nirvana. Stupid powerful narcotic herb. Red eyed drunk feeling. High yield from several phenos out of the fem seeds. 7' plants in hydroton.

View attachment 18981378 View attachment 18981379
nice little grow op you had there bruvva i rate them old skool hood still got mine at the back of the shed i just know they will be used again even if i gift them to the youth.."get'em close boy"thats what my mentor used to say to me.

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
I wish the Punto Rojo from CBG would still be available, I had the beans but send them to a guy for reproduction and he low key scammed me.

Another one I regret not buying was the Thai Stick from Gypsy

Hello, I don't know if you've seen it but I have a variety called artemis which is Punto Rojo Cannabiogen x OTH.

Unfortunately my store is now closed and I will not reopen until October when Mandala Seeds will ship to the US again...

bigherb

Veteran
I wish the Punto Rojo from CBG would still be available, I had the beans but send them to a guy for reproduction and he low key scammed me.

Another one I regret not buying was the Thai Stick from Gypsy
I have 2 packs of PR from Rafa after Charlie Garcia left the scene

I also have seeds of (Punto Rojo X brazilian) seed co Colombian gold from Nachillo

Soo much to do with such little resources , I'll keep you in mind in the future when I attempt OP

1luvbigherb

elanius

Veteran
Hello, I don't know if you've seen it but I have a variety called artemis which is Punto Rojo Cannabiogen x OTH.

Unfortunately my store is now closed and I will not reopen until October when Mandala Seeds will ship to the US again...
Thats surely a nice option to have as a backup, thanks for letting me know...but its not gonna be PR anymore since OTH is very dominant.
I was thinking someone will do repro sooner or later anyway and now I see bigherb's reply - thanks brother, appreciated.

Latest posts

Latest posts