What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What The Thunk!!!!

full time daddy
Veteran
day 5
13" thunk (this is the tallest) 80% are 9-10"

grape ape top'ed after rooting 5-7day veg after topping

grape ape (clone from budding plant) 25 or so day veg

jack herrer (clone from buding plant) 10day veg

and my "bean stalk" (pumpkin..... it's outside tell it starts to rain)then al bring it into the room....

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when you start budding, your thunks are gonna have bannana-like buds ,droopin outta control... i can see it already

full time daddy
Veteran
LiLWaynE said:
when you start budding, your thunks are gonna have bannana-like buds ,droopin outta control... i can see it already

well i hope for no nanna's LOL.... but i get what your saying.... like i said i thunk i have this under control.... im gonna give it a few more day's then start to tie them up going everyother hole i have n extra 12-15" per plant & i have 2-3 feet on the top of the coli...... to play with

krushonkush said:
this is going to be insane! my seat here.......
yes i thunk so too... hehe

left side ( mix )

right side (thunk)

J

JamesChong

looking good 00420, can't wait to see that coli filled up with all those buds. Any chance you will update the flip flop ballast thread? Nice to see you got alittle bit of my genes in your grow.
Take care,
BG

Regginata

Hey 00420 I have a couple of thunk growing right now just wondering if the thunk you have are more thai haze leaning than skunk
Reg

full time daddy
Veteran
CMoon said:
looks great 00420.......bests with the run
thx cmoon... im gonna try

JamesChong said:
looking good 00420, can't wait to see that coli filled up with all those buds. Any chance you will update the flip flop ballast thread? Nice to see you got alittle bit of my genes in your grow.
Take care,
BG

soon BG im just getting back into the swing of indo stuff ... :)

Regginata said:
Hey 00420 I have a couple of thunk growing right now just wondering if the thunk you have are more thai haze leaning than skunk
Reg
mine are mostly thai leaning from the look's so far... but i hope to see some skunkish pheno on the yeild side of thing's

Ruby Rod said:
Wow, this is a nice grow diary! Are the Thunk's the same as TFD's Thai-tanic?
i dont no...sry

Cannabean said:
Wow talk about stretch!! very cool setup 00420, I love verticle grows. this is going be to crazy!
so ya after the first week.. i was like wtf..... haha so i started tieing some back a lil..... and here mid week 3 they are still going and at that 30 inch range.....

cannable said:
ruby im not sure, though the tt i remember wasnt very crazy in the stretch..
thx for stoping in.. again i dont know this answer so im glad you do :) but i wont hold you to it hahaha....

by the way with this being my first round with this strain i veged a some a few days longer then other feed some dif nute's n just played with the strain....
the one's that are going a foot a week ( so far 30-32" ) where veg'd 2 days one's that where 0 veg are about 20-24"
"low n" & "high pk" slowed reach down by about 6-8" node spacing are much closer together
"high n" & "low pk" basicly stoped the cut in it's track...( i only did this to 1 )

this is my feeding program for most strain's ( +- strain depinding ) for thunk im using 50% of this and still giving her too much all post some pic's up this weekend.....

50RO/50 tap{150ppm} ( some strains need cal/mg some don't) nova has lots of cal/mg if i use 100% tap i get a ca/mg loc out if i use 100% R/O i have to use more cal/mg
week 1 = 4ml nova bloom + 1.5g bud blood = 61n 121p 171k 31mg 61ca
week 2 = 3.25ml nova bloom + 3.25ml big bud = 50n 50p 102k 25mg 50ca
week 3-5 6.5ml nova bloom + 6.5ml big bud = 100n 100p 201k 50mg 100ca
week 6 = 3ml nova 3ml big bud 3ml overdrive = 55n 66p 123k 31mg 46ca
week 7 = 5 ml nova bloom + 5ml overdrive = 92n 99p 161k 52mg 77ca
week 8 = flush
i know week 2 & 6 sound weak but i dont dump my rez in between week's and cut it in half for the first dose watching ppm meter...

if you dump rez.....
week 2 = 4.5ml nova bloom + 4.5 big bud 69n 69p 139k 34mg 46s 69ca
week 6 = 6ml nova bloom + 6ml big bud 92n 92p 186k 62mg 46s 92ca

for 9-10 week strains
week 8/9 = 10/6ml overdrive 30/18n 65/39p 99/59k 27/16mg
week 9/10 = flush

if you use bigbud powder it's 10X LESS so 6.5ml = .66gram's /1gal

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
useless people said:
nice set up

thx......
on day 25 i gave them a lil blast of superbud aka phosphoload

the bottem coli's where getting a build up of p&K so i flushed with water now i have lack of n...
all thunk except the last at day 31

geisha.......

Last edited:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good man..

i wanna see a whole coli shot... that would be some eye candy fo me

full time daddy
Veteran
LiLWaynE said:
lookin good man..

i wanna see a whole coli shot... that would be some eye candy fo me

all try to get one this week for you.... it's hard i use my iphone for pic's and have no flash ... it only dose good when lights first turn on. i cant find the usb cord for my cam it in a box that i have not unpacked from moving yet....

full time daddy
Veteran
not really a good clean pic like i said still can't find my cam cable's but here u go LiL WaynE
thunks are within 4" of the 1k's cool tube and NO burning

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
so yesterday i put this up cuz i started to smell something in the front driveway then today i get a call from the LANDLORD..... she's having the house appraised thursday....... NICE 48 hr notice ........ with 75 plants 42 days into budding............... well needless too say..... i cut everything but the 44 thunk's and have ripped down the whole room and packed everything nicely away i turned half the colisum backwards so the plants face the wall and covered it up.... heres a few pics i took as i was taking down the room.........

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
00420 said:
so yesterday i put this up cuz i started to smell something in the front driveway then today i get a call from the LANDLORD..... she's having the house appraised thursday....... NICE 48 hr notice ........ with 75 plants 42 days into budding............... well needless too say..... i cut everything but the 44 thunk's and have ripped down the whole room and packed everything nicely away i turned half the colisum backwards so the plants face the wall and covered it up.... heres a few pics i took as i was taking down the room.........

i dont get it, so you kept the thunks in the coliseum, against the wall with some sort of covering over them??

sounds dangerously wack if im hearin it right..

48hr notice IS NICE though.... i'd have everything out da house...

everything seemed to be going oh so well... funny how ANYTHING can happen...

g.luck with all that

peace, LW

full time daddy
Veteran
LiLWaynE said:
i dont get it, so you kept the thunks in the coliseum, against the wall with some sort of covering over them??

sounds dangerously wack if im hearin it right..

48hr notice IS NICE though.... i'd have everything out da house...

everything seemed to be going oh so well... funny how ANYTHING can happen...

g.luck with all that

peace, LW

you got it right.......

i cant just pick up the coli's and put them in a truck..... full of perlite/soil it's well over 150 pounds each x 3..... with 3 foot long plants if i take it down plants are gonna be everywhere and/or brake.... they dont really have a strong smell so i think all be fine. the other side was starting too smell strong..... one of my room mate's don't smoke and hate's the smell of it if she cant smell it i dont think the dude coming over will either... i dont think he is going to be in the garage very long all he has to do is look at it and im puting my dog's in there telling him he's on his own...LOL

my guess on the 30 i cut is 1lbs
just under 50% of what i do with 90 plants on one side.
next round i should have all 45 plants and not have to cut 2 weeks early i thank the thunk side will do in the 3 pound range if this lil set back dont harm them...