What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strain are you smoking with your coffee?!

U

useless.gardens

interesting. looks like the bulk of y'all drink maxwell house with wally world half & 1/2 ?

yuck !

me: cafe bustelo (espresso) with scalded milk & that coarse cane sugar.

smoke?

today was a cone of gg#4 & angelica 50/50 mix.

Dawgfunk

Been drinkin me some green tea recently..Sometimes gotta sacrifice the coffee to smoke some of that jittery weed. Been smoking some really dank headband and black widow the last few days...some real strong shit. The black widow almost has that durban flavor. Super potent weed, trippy. Glad I switched to the tea before I started smokin that one. But for coffee, I’m a snob and want a good light roast :) and hlf n half, smoke me some real nice kush and call it a good day. Right now this headband’s closing my eyes tho...

b8man

Veteran
Big fan of the ol' hippy speedball. Current favorites to mix with a nice Moka pot of coffee are Ace's Panama x Malawi in a vapcap or Ace's Panama x Bangi vaped through a sticky brick. Awesome rush of ideas and energy that puts you in the mood to get things done and grin like an idiot. The hybrids I have (Bodhi's SSDD, Gorilla Bomb) always caused anxiety when taking with coffee but the Ace strains pair very well with the experience.

PSA - if you want to calm the rush of coffee because it causes anxiety or jitters then try L-theanine from ebay or amazon which you take with your coffee. It's cheap, seems to have no side-effects and makes it a more controlled rush.

Dawgfunk

Big fan of the ol' hippy speedball. Current favorites to mix with a nice Moka pot of coffee are Ace's Panama x Malawi in a vapcap or Ace's Panama x Bangi vaped through a sticky brick. Awesome rush of ideas and energy that puts you in the mood to get things done and grin like an idiot. The hybrids I have (Bodhi's SSDD, Gorilla Bomb) always caused anxiety when taking with coffee but the Ace strains pair very well with the experience.

PSA - if you want to calm the rush of coffee because it causes anxiety or jitters then try L-theanine from ebay or amazon which you take with your coffee. It's cheap, seems to have no side-effects and makes it a more controlled rush.
Mornin b8man, gonna try and run some ace either this winter or next yr. heard nothing but great stuff from those cats. Anything to get me back on the coffee!! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts