What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strain are you smoking right now?

G

Got some Grapefruit, Sugar Shack and some "the Purps" hash.

The hash sent me for a 3 hour nap.

Just finished some Trainwreck and Snow.

I am a prop 215 patient and get to try out just about any strain. :smoke:

G

atm I am toking Cotton Haze honey oil.

Legit, did 'the Purps' hash have any purple colour to it at all? I remember some blueberry hash I made once that had a slight muave colour.

G

Bram said:
atm I am toking Cotton Haze honey oil.

Legit, did 'the Purps' hash have any purple colour to it at all? I remember some blueberry hash I made once that had a slight muave colour.

It looks exactly, well........................, like shit?
Dark brown with swirls of black.

I had the same nuggs they used and they were straight up purple.
I love the smell of the purples.
It doesn't have to be purple to be a purple if ya know what I mean, but it sure looks cool as hell.

G

Orange Apollo and MK Ultra roaches while i wait for a lil bumper harvest of trainwreck to dry :D

G

BurmaBerry Fan Leaves.....and getting stoned as hell too....go ahead, laugh. :pointlaug

G

Hey Head,
Is there a smokee reportee on that OE?I'm waitin on mine from that contest and was daydreamin :wave: But I'm puffin on the usual Sag's BubbleBerry,Cuz grew the hell outa it last year. :wave:

G

very up and heady... has an almost 'laced with something' taste to the smoke...

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
not expando at all.... smooth, flavor is vanalla like

not expando at all.... smooth, flavor is vanalla like

it's up.. potent and clear... I'd call it electric H3ad

Sherkahn

:joint: Nice stash n strains everyone. Are we lucky er what some days??

Tonight i'm lucky enough to be vapor gunning a couple hits of my fav. My #9

This one is fer you all. :wave:

S

strain_searcher

I havent smoked in 3 months and just came here to get a contact high. Soon I will be smoking cripple creek,morning star,sour bubble and c99/nycd hopefuly.

Sherkahn

strain_searcher said:
I havent smoked in 3 months and just came here to get a contact high. Soon I will be smoking cripple creek,morning star,sour bubble and c99/nycd hopefuly.

Cool those strains sound like killer choices. Just watcha need! :yummy: :confused: