What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strain are you smoking right now?

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I say this proudly since its the first REAL plant we harvested, Nirvana White Widow. :smile: She is mighty tastey even with no cure but she is in jars and getting cured as we speak. :yummy:

KillBillbuds

My daytime meds at the moment:

Super "Zulu" Haze & Jack Herer:jump:

For tonight:

White Rhino & Romulan*

*Rom from my last harvest :sasmokin:
The others from med clubs.

Keep it smokin! KBB :wave:

G

C99xA11 this morning... NYCD this afternoon... G13 at the moment... NycdxG13 before bedtime later...

G

man o man everbody is smoking some great stuff nice . i'm puffing away on some kush bubba right now had some OG kush earlier today and tongiht will consist of more OG kush and some bubba here in los angeles with some of the kif that i have been collecting for about 3 months now and some 99% iso honeyoil man o man..BUT i wish i was smoking what some of the other people have man soooooooo many strains

swerve

R

Ronley

Etzel Divine

Etzel Divine

Cross of G13 + Old Ed + Swazi + local, grown out from harvest to harvest to harvest and now i call it Etzel Divine.

G

I've been enjoying alot of Bog's Sour Bubble as of late.

I harvested 6 plants a month or so ago and they have been in the jars since. Very nice smoke and buzz

Top notch indica Bog

Tex

G

Yea
<-----He is jealous for sure.. Even any of your guys worst is better than what im puffing.. Still on the shwag diet.. for about another month.. :pointlaug :petting: ..
But when that time comes, Hopefully i can post a coupla different strains also..
peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has adopted some new family members.. LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Just lit up a nice reefer with lots of Kali Mist we bought a couple of weeks back at de Dampkring :joint:

G

fathers day..... i toked some romulan sativa to get outta bed, early panama red to mow the lawn, romulan bubble right after a roast beast sammich, right now, a blend of cripple creek, strawberry cough, bubba kush, NYCD, and trainwreck for good measure(really just a jar with what evers left over from other jars when the bud is gone):D

this eve ill have some of moonshines Nice clone with some of her bubble sprinkled on top.

pretty much a normal day of tokin:yes:

CBF

G

I am just preparing to smoke the last joint of NL, than I have to get smth 2 smoke, before my project55 ends...

peace out.... :joint:

Kali Mist for the early evening Cheese (and my own cheese 1st bx no 39) for later on and 3 kinds of ice-o-lator hash (Cheese / blue moonshine / mixed sativas)

- next crop Indicas in the dryer
(Cheese / cheese 1st BX(no 39) /Sour Bubble / Psychosis (unknown 'white lady' clone))

sativas still going (week 9) Kali Mist / Leda Uno / ECSD BX2.5

But nothing right at this the moment - Shit I wish it was 4:20 (or I had a smoking day job) - actualy 4:20 dosn't usually come 'till after five for me these days !! :badday:

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Luckily I work from home..... Blazing some Mother's Finest right now (2 phenos from my last grow :joint: )

At some point later today I will get in to some NYCD (from a buddy) and later tonight it will probably be some White Kush (WWxKush - bought from a pal) mixed with some Silver Haze Honey Oil (from the trim of one of my previous grows, that shit terminates me!)

It's actually going to be a big night for de herb. My wife only smokes once or twice a year due to a random test (she has been tested twice in 6 years, but is a nerd :pointlaug ). She's off for over 2 weeks starting today and we are going to get it in tonight boy! Should be pretty damn funny. Lot of food being prepared too - we have the "Green Team" party once a year for her~~ JBD, Hammer Bub, and diamond tooth grinder have all been cleaned in her honor. :wave:

hopefuly some mind fuck soon as i have planted them outdoors a month and a 1/2 ago but will not beable to water them or check on themso there on there own right now. This is cause i have broke my leg while cutting down a tree in my back yard and i do not wish to compermise my grow area by going back there with cruches.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
m.steelers said:
we have the "Green Team" party once a year for her~~ JBD, Hammer Bub, and diamond tooth grinder have all been cleaned in her honor. :wave:

Couldnt live without my JBD. Shes been with me throughout the highs and lows.

currently smokin on a multi strain sack, some Blueberry, Spirit (real lemony.. local strain), and Cinnamon (no relation to female seeds cinnamon... another local strain.)

peace